Re: Lunch with Jeff

  • Jeff Belyea
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 20, 2004
      Hey, Don. Same question as Nina
      asked...Where was Linda?

      My wife, Susan, would be upset to
      learn that I was also traveling
      with someone named Linda.

      Intensely best regards,

      Jeff

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Don James"
      <oak1day566@c...> wrote:

      > <murrkis@y...> wrote:

      > > "Don James" <oak1day566@c...> wrote:
      > > > Jeff is an intense guy. There were some transcendent
      > > > moments for me. Before they drove off, Jeff and I took a few
      > minutes
      > > > alone and I felt him, I felt his presence and it was good. :-)
      > >
      > > Hey, and where was Linda? ;)
      > >
      > > Nina
      >
      > Linda was in the car. Jeff asked her if he could have a few minutes
      > alone with me, so we talked in front of my car. What was the wink
      for?
      > (I'm a bit dense these days)
      > Don
    • Nina
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 20, 2004
        Oh, lol, I didn't even catch the Linda vs. Susan
        thing. I guess that says alot about how the mind
        just 'assumes' what is presented at face value.
        My apologies, Susan!

        Well, my original question was a slight ribbing
        about the intimacy expressed by feeling Jeff's
        presence. Hopefully Jeff did not feel violated,
        but knowing Jeff, he prolly took it in stride.

        smiling,
        Nina
      • Don James
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 22, 2004
          <murrkis@y...> wrote:

          > Oh, lol, I didn't even catch the Linda vs. Susan
          > thing. I guess that says alot about how the mind
          > just 'assumes' what is presented at face value.
          > My apologies, Susan!
          >
          > Well, my original question was a slight ribbing
          > about the intimacy expressed by feeling Jeff's
          > presence. Hopefully Jeff did not feel violated,
          > but knowing Jeff, he prolly took it in stride.
          >
          > smiling,
          > Nina

          I don't really know Susan, thus the name mistake,
          I'm Jeff's friend and also, I felt some slight
          irritation coming from her, a minor yet perceivable
          grumpiness. Two days of road trip can really do
          that to you. I normally can feel people if they
          are being open towards me. Plus, like I said, Jeff
          is my friend. I've never talked to Susan at all.
          As to Jeff feeling violated, well, Jeff?