Re: Lunch with Jeff

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 18, 2004
      "Don James" <oak1day566@c...> wrote:
      > Jeff is an intense guy. There were some transcendent
      > moments for me. Before they drove off, Jeff and I took a few minutes
      > alone and I felt him, I felt his presence and it was good. :-)

      Hey, and where was Linda? ;)

      Nina
    • Don James
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 20, 2004
        <murrkis@y...> wrote:

        > "Don James" <oak1day566@c...> wrote:
        > > Jeff is an intense guy. There were some transcendent
        > > moments for me. Before they drove off, Jeff and I took a few
        minutes
        > > alone and I felt him, I felt his presence and it was good. :-)
        >
        > Hey, and where was Linda? ;)
        >
        > Nina

        Linda was in the car. Jeff asked her if he could have a few minutes
        alone with me, so we talked in front of my car. What was the wink for?
        (I'm a bit dense these days)
        Don
      • Jeff Belyea
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 20, 2004
          Hey, Don. Same question as Nina
          asked...Where was Linda?

          My wife, Susan, would be upset to
          learn that I was also traveling
          with someone named Linda.

          Intensely best regards,

          Jeff

          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Don James"
          <oak1day566@c...> wrote:

          > <murrkis@y...> wrote:

          > > "Don James" <oak1day566@c...> wrote:
          > > > Jeff is an intense guy. There were some transcendent
          > > > moments for me. Before they drove off, Jeff and I took a few
          > minutes
          > > > alone and I felt him, I felt his presence and it was good. :-)
          > >
          > > Hey, and where was Linda? ;)
          > >
          > > Nina
          >
          > Linda was in the car. Jeff asked her if he could have a few minutes
          > alone with me, so we talked in front of my car. What was the wink
          for?
          > (I'm a bit dense these days)
          > Don
        • Nina
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 20, 2004
            Oh, lol, I didn't even catch the Linda vs. Susan
            thing. I guess that says alot about how the mind
            just 'assumes' what is presented at face value.
            My apologies, Susan!

            Well, my original question was a slight ribbing
            about the intimacy expressed by feeling Jeff's
            presence. Hopefully Jeff did not feel violated,
            but knowing Jeff, he prolly took it in stride.

            smiling,
            Nina
          • Don James
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 22, 2004
              <murrkis@y...> wrote:

              > Oh, lol, I didn't even catch the Linda vs. Susan
              > thing. I guess that says alot about how the mind
              > just 'assumes' what is presented at face value.
              > My apologies, Susan!
              >
              > Well, my original question was a slight ribbing
              > about the intimacy expressed by feeling Jeff's
              > presence. Hopefully Jeff did not feel violated,
              > but knowing Jeff, he prolly took it in stride.
              >
              > smiling,
              > Nina

              I don't really know Susan, thus the name mistake,
              I'm Jeff's friend and also, I felt some slight
              irritation coming from her, a minor yet perceivable
              grumpiness. Two days of road trip can really do
              that to you. I normally can feel people if they
              are being open towards me. Plus, like I said, Jeff
              is my friend. I've never talked to Susan at all.
              As to Jeff feeling violated, well, Jeff?