Re: Journal Entry- Eve, November 6

  • José Perez
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2002
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., eveneon <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > didn't really explore it, just noted it. I closed the door so my
      cats
      > couldn't come in and bother me, but somehow they figured out how
      > open the door. This made me laugh out loud several times, although
      > did not open my eyes or take my focus off my breathing.

      Hello all.

      Yes, my cats are quite a problem sometimes. I make sure they're
      outside and the catdoor locked but they keep "knocking" on it with
      their paws and creating a big racket. Between them and other noises
      that I can't prevent, I have to meditate with music and other
      soothing noises (i.e. fans...) going on. Sometimes they work, but
      if the cats get too roudy then I have to give up.