Re: The ultimate goal of Meditation: dharmamegha samadhi.

  • Tom Flou
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 16 3:44 AM
      Dear Jogeshwar

      > Now billions of people around the world are prcticing
      > meditation. Will some of them who might be heading toward
      > dharmamegha samadhi describe their experiences? Thanks.
      > Regards,
      > Jogeshwar.

      What, in your opinion, would be the criteria
      for the condition:
      "be heading toward dharmamegha samadhi" ?

      What should I watch out for, in order to know,
      if I have any experience to share with you?

      Thanks
      Tom
    • jogeshwarmahanta
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 20 4:13 AM
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Flou"
        <tom@f...> wrote:

        > Dear Jogeshwar
        >
        > > Now billions of people around the world are prcticing
        > > meditation. Will some of them who might be heading toward
        > > dharmamegha samadhi describe their experiences? Thanks.
        > > Regards,
        > > Jogeshwar.
        >
        > What, in your opinion, would be the criteria
        > for the condition:
        > "be heading toward dharmamegha samadhi" ?
        >
        > What should I watch out for, in order to know,
        > if I have any experience to share with you?
        >
        > Thanks
        > Tom
      • jogeshwarmahanta
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 21 12:50 AM
          <tom@f...> wrote:

          > Dear Jogeshwar
          >
          > > Now billions of people around the world are prcticing
          > > meditation. Will some of them who might be heading toward
          > > dharmamegha samadhi describe their experiences? Thanks.
          > > Regards,
          > > Jogeshwar.
          >
          > What, in your opinion, would be the criteria
          > for the condition:
          > "be heading toward dharmamegha samadhi" ?
          >
          > What should I watch out for, in order to know,
          > if I have any experience to share with you?
          >
          > Thanks
          > Tom
          My dear Tom,
          Thanks for your reply. May I now request you to go
          through "Patanjali's Yoga Sutras"? English translations are
          available in several web sites. Can you also prepare and post a
          summary of Yoga Sutras? The English translations may be of 2000 to
          3000 words.Thanks.
          Regards,
          Jogeshwar.
        • Tom Flou
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 21 8:59 AM
            >>> Now billions of people around the world are prcticing
            >>> meditation. Will some of them who might be heading toward
            >>> dharmamegha samadhi describe their experiences? Thanks.
            >>> Regards,
            >>> Jogeshwar.
            >
            >> What, in your opinion, would be the criteria
            >> for the condition:
            >> "be heading toward dharmamegha samadhi" ?
            >>
            >> What should I watch out for, in order to know,
            >> if I have any experience to share with you?
            >
            >> Thanks
            >> Tom

            Dear Jogeshwar!

            >My dear Tom, Thanks for your reply.

            You are welcome!

            >May I now request you to go through "Patanjali's Yoga Sutras"?
            English >translations are available in several web sites.

            Yes, you may request that.

            >Can you also prepare and post a summary of Yoga Sutras?
            >The English translations may be of 2000 to 3000 words. Thanks.

            Jogeshwar, I think your demands on me are growing exponentially.
            I really feel I'll have to decline here. What comes next?
            - are you sure, doing all this, will make me realize,
            if I "might be heading toward dharmamegha samadhi?"

            >Regards,
            >Jogeshwar.

            Yours,
            Tom