Highly Recommended Unique Calendar

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2004
      I have been greatly enjoying the Weekly Words of Wisdom Perpetual
      Calendar and thought it appropriate to let the members of this group
      know about its existance. I have often shared Swami Satchidananda's
      Weekly Words of Wisdom here on this group, and many of you have
      expressed how uplifting and enlightening they have found these gems of
      spiritual fuel to be. And now this lovely weekly calendar has become
      available as an ongoing reminder to look within. I hope you will
      consider doing your Self a favor and add this great calendar to the
      gifts you are sharing with others and yourSelf during this Holiday season.

      Here's some info about it.........

      Integral Yoga Magazine presents:
      WEEKLY WORDS OF WISDOM PERPETUAL CALENDAR

      Weekly Words of Wisdom (WWW-Gurudev) is a free e-mail service funded
      by devotees of Sri Gurudev, H. H. Sri Swami Satchidanandaji.
      Each week an inspirational and motivational quote with a beautiful
      photo of Sri Gurudev is sent to subscribers via e-mail.
      This perpetual calendar was inspired by WWW-Gurudev and it contains a
      year's worth of these uplifting quotes that you can keep on your desk
      or table.

      "Pleasure and pain are two sides of the same coin. All these ups and
      downs are in the mind. You have to rise above the mind. That means you
      become a witness. If you identify yourself as mind, then you go
      through all these troubles. Just as you watch a movie, you can watch
      your mind playing all the movies. Until you rise above them, you
      identify the changes in the mind as yours: "I am happy. I am unhappy."
      You are never happy or unhappy. You are the same always. You are the
      Self, the Image of God."
      March–Week 2
      –Sri Gurudev (from Weekly Words of Wisdom Perpetual Calendar)

      A great holiday gift!
      Now available from www.iymagazine.org
      and www.shakticom.org / 800-476-1347
      $6.95 plus shipping

      Subscribe for free to Weekly Words of Wisdom by sending an email to:
      wlist@...