I AM

  • mpeoh2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2004
      I Am

      I am neither body, nor mind, nor soul;
      By design, I am an endless moment in eternity,
      An infinite container of nothingness…

      I am the absence of everything,
      The inclusion of nothing; of this I am certain--
      I exist only as an illusion.

      But because I do not exist
      It does not follow
      That nothing exists.

      That there is light and darkness,
      Matter and time, it is self-evident
      That the universe itself exists,

      And the universe is an unfathomable storm
      Of matter and energy relentlessly transforming itself
      Back and forth in space and time, both curved and malleable,

      Infinity large and infinitely small…
      Creating nothing more or less
      Than this illusion of what I am.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2013
        "the Popeye I Am affirmation"...Enjoy!

        I AM

        As Popeye said so often and so wisely, “I Am what I Am
        and that’s all what I Am.”
        Prepare yourself for meditation by emptying your body
        of any tension, your mind of any commentary, and establish
        an emotional calm. Witness the sensations your physical
        senses present now.

        As you witness what you see, consciously but silently state
        “What I see constantly changes and only has a temporary
        reality. This is not real and thus is not who I Am.
        I Am unchangeable and eternal.”

        As you witness what you hear, consciously but silently state
        “What I hear constantly changes and only has a temporary
        reality. This is not real and thus is not who I Am.
        I Am unchangeable and eternal.”

        As you witness what you smell and taste, consciously but
        silently state “What I smell and taste constantly changes
        and only has a temporary reality. This is not real and thus
        is not who I Am. I Am unchangeable and eternal.”

        As you witness the sensations your skin, muscles, bones,
        and organs present, consciously but silently state
        “What I feel physically constantly changes and only has
        a temporary reality. This is not real and thus is not who I Am.
        I Am unchangeable and eternal.”

        As you witness your mind and emotions, consciously but
        silently state “What I think and the emotions I feel constantly change and only have a temporary reality. This is not real and
        thus not who I Am. I Am unchangeable and eternal.”

        Now, drop everything and witness yourself as I Am. Do this unchangabely and eternally and live happily ever after.