India lovers?

  • Swami Tarakananda
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2004
      Though this is not specifically about India, many people who meditate
      have more or less of an affinity with things of India. For those who
      have been to India, or feel drawn to India, the following link will be
      of interest.
      http://www.atmajyoti.org/pl_pilgrim_letters_1.asp

      On the fateful day of September 11, 2001, at 2:30 a.m., Brahmachari
      Matriprasad (now Swami Mangalananda Giri), a long-time resident of our
      ashram, flew from Los Angeles, his destination: India. This truly was a
      life-changing day for him.

      On September 25 we received a letter from him giving an account of the
      beginnings of his spiritual pilgirmage-adventure. Since then we have
      gotten more than three hundred pages recounting the struggles,
      blessings, and reflections of a pilgrim in India. Through them we have
      shared in his wonder, his frustration, his humor, his insight, and his
      inspiration. We value them highly as a consequence, and feel that you
      will find them well worth the reading.

      More letters will be added as the site grows.

      Swami Tarakananda

      tarakananda@...
      www.atmajyoti.org
      Atma Jyoti Ashram