Meditation Expereince - Sandeep

  • Tony Osime
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004
      Hello Sandeep,

      Please can you help me with this conflict I have.

      One the one hand I appreciate the need to be free of technique and allow
      the natural process to flow, on the other hand I am very very curious
      about your experiences. I want to ask you to share them, but I am asking
      not to copy a technique, but just for a better overall understanding.

      If you could share them, I would like to know your five most significant
      experiences.
      For each one:
      -What it was
      -The background to what happened
      -How it changed you
      -What specific advise you would give

      I know you have given an excellent general summary of your experiences
      and I thank for that. If you have the time, please could you go a little
      further?

      In anticipation...Tony