new meditation website

  • Swami Tarakananda
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      Dear Friends,

      We have recently launched a site which has a lot of material on
      spiritual life, with an emphasis on meditation. The address is:
      http://www.atmajyoti.org

      The following page has links to various articles on meditation and its
      aspects: http://www.atmajyoti.org/meditation.asp

      As to a specific technique, go to:
      http://www.atmajyoti.org/med_intro_to_om_yoga.asp
      Here the ancient method of Om Meditation as outlined in the ancient
      Indian texts is described.

      I would appreciate you looking at the site, and letting us know your
      thoughts.

      Swami Tarakananda

      tarakananda@...
      www.atmajyoti.org