Re: [Meditation Society of America] Inner Sounds

  • bhalla sandeep
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2004
      Hi Tony,
      It was nice to read the exhange of thoughts between you and Bob. I would like to share something with you. Having gone through a lot many meditation techniques and lot many experiences ranging from out of body astral travels ( without any control on my part ), hearing of the nada sounds, blissfull experiences such as feeling one with the entire creation, rising of extreme love and compassion , startling levels of intution and also very intense and initially scary eruption of the kundalni in the chakra channels, and also having read widely after i had such experiences, so as to clarify my mind, i have changed, the approach itself is changed totally. I dont follow any particular system for meditation. It is all a very natural process. My realisation today is that one should not restrict to any particular technique. My experience is that all these experiences act as speed breakers as you try to replicate your experiences thereafter and the moment one tries, the whole state is gone off the track. All that i do and wish that everyone should do is to get in touch with that common matrix which exists in the entire created and uncreated universe, that common matrix which is there in all living and nonliving, that common matrix which is there in the minutest particle of the creation and in which the entire creation rests. It is colorless, shapeless, formless, without any attributes and yet has it all. All comes from that common field.It is a changeless and yet dynamic state, it is that reality which is your faceless reality before you were born and shall be after you die. Its the only permanent state. Just resting your awareness in that field, the field of common matrix, without expecting any modifications or without desiring for any experiences is the best form of meditation that is possible. It is not a journey at all. its already there and is there right now and shall ever remain to be. Its the birth right of the entire creation. So leaving all practices behind let us all rest our awareness in that which is already present and carry forward no impressions or understandings and go beyond the stage of verbalising. love love love- Sandeep

      Tony Osime <tony.osime@...> wrote:
      Hi Bob,

      Thanks for your encouragement and the information on inner sounds. It
      has been a great help to me - both in knowledge and inspiration.

      Many thanks also to Jeff and Sandeep - I always look forward to your
      posts.

      ...Tony

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Thomas R. Strauman
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 2, 2004
        No expectations... no judgements... "just do it."  :-D

        Tom S.