Starting Over 2

  • Tony Osime
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2004
      Hello Everyone,

      This morning I had a small but interesting experience during my
      meditation.

      A few minutes into my session I became aware of a slight pain in my left
      shoulder. Had it been a year ago I would have "thought" that I should
      not do anything. I must stay completely still. If I go deeper into
      meditation the pain will go.

      Now, I simply stood up and stretched then went back into my meditation.
      It was so refreshing to be free of all the "ideas" of what you should
      and should not do while meditating.

      However, the experience did help appreciate how we have little aches
      that are just below our level of normal consciousness.

      ...Tony
    • Bob Hart
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2004
        Hey Tony, good for you, For little bitty anoances I just observe them something like what you had I move. Namaste, Bob Hart