Good Karma Guaranteed

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2004
      Here's an opportunity to do a lot of good. There are 40 girls at the
      place where I work who could certainly use some additional holiday
      cheer. They are between 8 and 15 years old, and virtually all of them
      will be needing clothes, toys, jewelry, CD's, or whatever is
      appropriate as gifts for girls their age, as many of their own
      families will be unable to provide them with any of these things. If
      you are interested in helping these kids have a happy holiday period,
      please contact me, or you can directly send something to our organization:

      Devereux Gateway
      3240 St. David Road
      Newtown Square PA 19073

      For further info on the terrific work Devereux is doing:
      http://www.devereux.org

      Peace and blessings,
      Bob Rose, President,
      Meditation Society of America