David Godman's article

  • baxishta
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2004
      Bob,

      You recently mentioned that David has written an outstanding article
      in the new issue of 'The Inner Traveler'. Would you please direct me
      to this? Thanks!

      bax
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 2004
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "baxishta"
        <bax8352@a...> wrote:

        > Bob,
        >
        > You recently mentioned that David has written an outstanding article
        > in the new issue of 'The Inner Traveler'. Would you please direct me
        > to this? Thanks!
        >
        > bax
        Hi,
        Here's the URL for the issue.
        http://www.meditationsociety.com/itv229064/index.html
        It's the cover article, so to save downloading time, you could choose
        to just download part 1 of the issue. The entire issue is 40 pages
        long, and is a very large file, so our web master broke it up into 4
        parts, each about 1.2MB. In any event, I'm confident that you will
        find this article, as well as the whole issue, is well worth the
        download time. Enjoy!