RE: [Meditation Society of America] Starting Over

  • Thomas R. Strauman
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 25, 2004
      If you are really good, you realize that about meditation.  But I am not that good.  Someday.

      Tom
    • Tony Osime
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 26, 2004
        ___________________

        Message: 3
        Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 10:07:19 -0500
        From: "Thomas R. Strauman" <tomstro@...>
        Subject: RE: Starting Over

        If you are really good, you realize that about meditation. But I am not
        that good. Someday.

        Tom
        ---------------------------

        Hi Tom,

        My sense is that "thinking" you are good or not good is outside the
        meditative state and only serves to keep you locked outside the state.
        If you ever "think" that you are or are not doing it right, you will
        remain chained to your thoughts and not progress in a deeper way.

        My sense is that we should just relax and let our inner selves surface.

        ...Tony
      • Bob Hart
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 26, 2004
          Hi Group, Whenenever I find myself saying I doing it right I just say thinking thinking and go bad to my meditation. It is just another distraction.  Namaste, Bob Hart
        • Thomas R. Strauman
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 26, 2004
            There you go.  Haha.

            Tom S.