Re: [Meditation Society of America] The Eternal Life of Our Spirit

  • Michael Read
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2002
      So what are you doing now, dear Lorenzo?
      Do you meditate?

      Christ you say... yes the great metaphor for a human life.
      Each of will be sacrificed, as it were, in the end.
      What I am you are and more for we are all of that one.
      Only imagination and fear could separate us knowing this
      we let stones lay. And offer kindness only.

      be well - michael