The Eternal Life of Our Spirit

  • cresciniausone
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2002
      When I was a secular missionary by a leprosary of Central Africa
      (mission of Kayon Ghozi-Burundi), I wrote these lucky Flashes of
      mine about the Holy Gospels, which were read by thousands of people
      and gave new hope to lots of them.
      I take this opportunity to thank once more all those who wrote to
      me, whom I answered one by one. Their words encouraged me and gave
      me a bonus .I could see through them how they can play upon
      somebody's heart-strings on this subject by logic and the faculty of
      reason too.
      I wish to tell precisely all those who accused me of "spamming", or
      of "traying from the point", that making an Apology in the name of
      Jesus Christ isn't "spamming", and that at any time, even in the
      most unexpected place, you can find a person needing a word of hope.
      Honouring the name of Christ, supporting Faith and giving arguments
      to It, helping doubtful people, were and still are my first and only
      intention , as well as the aim of my life, nearly at its end.
      The end of my Flashes contains a twelve /thirteen-lined synthesis of
      my past.
      Internet site http://digilander.libero.it/crescini
      E mail flashesgospels@...
      Lorenzo Crescini