BUDDHIST BOOKS ON THERAVADA BUDDHISM

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2004
      This publisher offers some hard to find books, and we know there are
      many looking for some of their titles, so..........

      Website URL: http://www.maithri.com/

      Maithri Publications offers Buddhist Books on Theravada Buddhism,
      Vipassana Meditation and Pali Language for worldwide delivery. In
      addition, we offer a range of books covering all aspects of Theravadic
      teachings including books on Buddhist Psychology, Childrens books,
      Dhamma, Buddhist history & Archeology and Nibbana. We also have gift
      items in the form of CDs with devotional songs and instructional CDs
      on meditation and Dhamma.

      Thank you.
      Management
      Maithri Publications