The Best Incarnation

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2004
      A semi-interesting concept from an ongoing discussion between very
      experienced meditators:

      It would seem easy to point to the Dalai Lama, or Swami Sivananda, or
      other similarly acknowledged "Enlightened Ones", as having had
      the "best" incarnation, but couldn't we just as well say that Hugh
      Hefner is having the best incarnation anyone has had in our lifetime,
      and perhaps ever.