Re: To Watch or Not to Watch (feetball)

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 16, 2004
      <murrkis@y...> wrote:

      > > > "You are one of the imaginary friends who you made up when
      > > > you were little. And it's the
      > > > only one you still play with."
      > > > Kir Li Molari
      > >
      > > Only one? Poor Kir Li Molari.
      > > I still have six or seven
      > > hanging around.
      >
      > Yes, the world is populated by
      > my imaginary friends and enemies.

      Did youse ever see the movie "Identity"?
      It deals with disassociation, and points to where
      one could get real non-dual/advatic/etc. and say
      that all of our friends and enemies are just the
      proverbial "Me"

      > > Nice that we can meet
      > > over feetball (namaste,
      > > ninajiniji). I'm rootin'
      > > for the Eagles.
      >
      > We could meet over feetball
      > over my dead body. I HATE
      > feetball. No hard feelings, ok?

      Sacrilege!!!:-)

      > I do, however, like what you've
      > done with my name. Now I feel
      > like a ninja. Hai-ya!

      I always thought of you more as a yogini,
      but keeping with the multiple personality
      theme, I guess that wouldn't exclude also
      being a ninja. Thus, Sri Yoganinajiniji.