Re: n0by - Kabir-Michael word

  • Era
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 15, 2004
      > > When the individual Karma is partly balanced,
      > > the egocentric viewpoints can be given up, and the
      > >
      > > Buddha within gives the seeker small insights
      > >
      > > and feelings about what is happening in his life.
      > >
      > > Slowly, slowly, slowly the stress for the person
      > >
      > > becomes less, life is more and more (consciously)
      > >
      > > lived according to "thy will be done".

      nice
    • no by
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 18, 2004
        Dear readers,

        happy, that this gathering

        ''meditation-society of America''

        works again - and accepts the free flow!

        My comments to an old Zen-Master, fabulous friend
        and his written elevating experiences of his
        sophisticated self-realisation in wonderful words
        - online in my web-works here:

        The content of this link follows at the end.
        My comments:

        From my experience it does not make
        much sense to start the evolution-path
        with phase ''Number Zero'' - because
        the children start to count with ''Number One''.

        ''Number One'' is the ''active source of
        evolution'' - like a father, who has to
        fertilize ''Number Two'' to give birth
        to ''Number Three'': so the Child starts.
        When you start counting with Number One
        you reach at the end of the first cycle
        to the ''Holy Number Seven'' - there it is:

        ''Number Seven'' on the evolution-path
        is the ''nondual-love'' and ''acceptance''
        from n0-mind beyond judgement in
        deep peace and comfort with yourself
        - even in pain, agony till your death-bed!

        Sorry for my sometimes mostly retarded
        documented word-works back to phase
        ''Number Three'' - but by these efforts
        - only by these! - sensitivity grows inside!

        This sensitivity is able to distinguish deep down,
        if someone personal or a collective group gathering
        is still in the illusionary bondage of peace-pretended
        phase ''Number One'' or already accending in
        the relaxed sky of ''all-acceptance'' wisdom:

        Phase ''Number Seven''

        With this paradise vision in the
        fulfilled cycle of marvellous mysteries

        n0by

        starts this week with beautiful big blessings

        for all poor people on the path through Phases!

        Hallelujah! OMMM! Mani Padme Hum! Amen! Hail!

        BTW: as law of existence from my experiences and insights:

        People never will be able to reach to an higher Phase,
        when they avoid the quarrels of the awful phases before!

        People, who ''share'' under something like ''parental advice''
        will never ever leave this childish state of Phase One, Two....

        Noby,

           Message 17040 of 17052 Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ]

        Thu Oct 14, 2004  6:39 pm

        Phase

        Everything is normal, Money is spent and earned,

        religion is for the masses, masters are far away

        in India or Zen-monasteries. Truth is transmitted

        in newspapers or TV

        Phase
          - questions

        One gets curious, visits a master, reads a book,

        asks questions.

        Phase
        - quest
        The Master's Energy has caught. Person becomes seeker,

        Truth becomes quest. Love is everywhere, development

        is happening, the world is full of wonders.

        Many (most?) seekers are stuck in this phase nowadays.

        Some even believe this is the final stage, they "got it",

        are allready enlightened etc. Flower everywhere

        (and false gurus also).

        Phase
        - quarrel

        The unvisible energy around the master has done it's job.

        Individuality has grown and the inner Buddha is creating

        antisocial attitudes to support that process. As the

        spiritual realm has become the seeker's "family" in

        phase 2, the actions and attitudes may even be (seemingly)

        against the spiritual path itself - though they are part of it.

        Not few seekers turn against their former master - also seemingly -

        (and thus prove that he has done his job). Others just

        do the opposite, and become vehement advocates for their

        master - all depends on the individual soul and the game she is

        playing. A common factor is, that the seeker creates situations

        for himself, where he doesn't get support and acknowledgement.

        The N0by-List is a focus point for seekers in this phase.

        Again there is the danger to remain stuck here. Because one

        is stronger now in his individuality than in earlier phases,

        the chance to "be right" or "to remain untouched and cool"

        is seductive.

        To avoid this pitfall, it's important not only to upset,

        but to accept being upset. Not only hitting - but accepting

        and being open to be hit, staying open when hurt. Jesus'

        saying about the other cheek is for seekers in this phase.

        The gems of this phase are not the moments when one wins,

        but when one looses and is hurt.

        Phase
        - starting to give in

        When the seeker has learned to accept that he is in

        God's (or his own Buddha's) hands and that the negative

        situations are to clean and clear his consciousness,

        the next phase can start. Now the Buddha can really

        become nasty towards the ego. Karma can now be balanced.

        And of course the Buddha determines what and how much

        is to be balanced and not the ego.

        It is not uncommon, that illnessnes manifest here

        (like nearly loosing one's eyesight, or gettinng broken

        limbs in self-created accidents when one has not respected

        the eyes and bodies of others in earlier lifes).

        It becomes "dark" for the seeker - only now and then a

        light moment happens - just the minimum needed to keep

        the seeker on track and going. Yet everything is a blessing,

        but this standpoint is unavailable for the seeker (otherwise

        Karma-balancing would not be possible).

        The story about walking through the woods at night

        without a light and only now and then a bolt of lightning

        gives some light on the path - that is a story about

        this phase, like the saying about the "dark night"

        etc. Many stories and talks about this phase are told

        by the elders in the esoteric scene - because is this

        phase any support and encouragement one can get is needed.

        TRUST is needed (and missing) most in this realm.

        Satyananda's comment about "who has never played with the

        idea of suicide, whose path has not yet begun" speaks of

        this landscape.

        Phase
        - the light at the end of the tunnel

        When the individual Karma is partly balanced,

        the egocentric viewpoints can be given up, and the

        Buddha within gives the seeker small insights

        and feelings about what is happening in his life.

        Slowly, slowly, slowly the stress for the person

        becomes less, life is more and more (consciously)

        lived according to "thy will be done".

        About further phases I cannot speak,

        because I have no personal experience.

        But according to the Elders there is

        much, much more on the path.

        N0by, you are the target of your own Buddha.

        Don't run too fast in your verbal zick-zacks.

        Let yourself be hit more. Don't win too many

        fights.

        With Love

        Michael

        back