Re: n0by - Kabir-Michael word in my web-works

  • Jeff Belyea
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 15, 2004

      and in a real way, are dissolved
      into God. They have become the
      very form of God...which is Love.

      Love,

      Jeff

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, no by
      <n0by4you@y...> wrote:
      > http://www.n0by.de/n0/ka/ka29.htm
      >
      > Noby, Message 17040 of 17052 | Previous | Next [ Up Thread
      ]
      > Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:39 pm
      >
      > ---------------------------------
      > Phase
      > Everything is normal, Money is spent and earned,
      > religion is for the masses, masters are far away
      >
      > in India or Zen-monasteries. Truth is transmitted
      >
      > in newspapers or TV
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      >

      > Phase
      > - questions
      > One gets curious, visits a master, reads a book,
      >
      > asks questions.
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      >

      > Phase
      > - questThe Master's Energy has caught. Person becomes
      seeker,
      > Truth becomes quest. Love is everywhere, development
      >
      > is happening, the world is full of wonders.
      >

      > Many (most?) seekers are stuck in this phase nowadays.
      >
      > Some even believe this is the final stage, they "got it",
      >
      > are allready enlightened etc. Flower everywhere
      >
      > (and false gurus also).
      >
      > ---------------------------------
      >

      > Phase
      > - quarrel

      > The unvisible energy around the master has done it's job.
      > Individuality has grown and the inner Buddha is creating
      >
      > antisocial attitudes to support that process. As the
      >
      > spiritual realm has become the seeker's "family" in
      >
      > phase 2, the actions and attitudes may even be (seemingly)
      >
      > against the spiritual path itself - though they are part of it.
      >
      > Not few seekers turn against their former master - also
      seemingly -

      > (and thus prove that he has done his job). Others just
      >
      > do the opposite, and become vehement advocates for their
      >
      > master - all depends on the individual soul and the game she
      is

      > playing. A common factor is, that the seeker creates situations
      >
      > for himself, where he doesn't get support and
      acknowledgement.

      > The N0by-List is a focus point for seekers in this phase.
      >
      > Again there is the danger to remain stuck here. Because one
      >
      > is stronger now in his individuality than in earlier phases,
      >
      > the chance to "be right" or "to remain untouched and cool"
      >
      > is seductive.
      >

      > To avoid this pitfall, it's important not only to upset,
      >
      > but to accept being upset. Not only hitting - but accepting
      >
      > and being open to be hit, staying open when hurt. Jesus'
      >
      > saying about the other cheek is for seekers in this phase.
      >

      > The gems of this phase are not the moments when one wins,
      >
      > but when one looses and is hurt.
      >
      > ---------------------------------
      >

      > Phase
      > - starting to give in

      > When the seeker has learned to accept that he is in
      > God's (or his own Buddha's) hands and that the negative
      >
      > situations are to clean and clear his consciousness,
      >
      > the next phase can start. Now the Buddha can really
      >
      > become nasty towards the ego. Karma can now be balanced.
      >
      > And of course the Buddha determines what and how much
      >
      > is to be balanced and not the ego.
      >

      > It is not uncommon, that illnessnes manifest here
      >
      > (like nearly loosing one's eyesight, or gettinng broken
      >
      > limbs in self-created accidents when one has not respected
      >
      > the eyes and bodies of others in earlier lifes).
      >

      > It becomes "dark" for the seeker - only now and then a
      >
      > light moment happens - just the minimum needed to keep
      >
      > the seeker on track and going. Yet everything is a blessing,
      >
      > but this standpoint is unavailable for the seeker (otherwise
      >
      > Karma-balancing would not be possible).
      >

      > The story about walking through the woods at night
      >
      > without a light and only now and then a bolt of lightning
      >
      > gives some light on the path - that is a story about
      >
      > this phase, like the saying about the "dark night"
      >
      > etc. Many stories and talks about this phase are told
      >
      > by the elders in the esoteric scene - because is this
      >
      > phase any support and encouragement one can get is
      needed.

      > TRUST is needed (and missing) most in this realm.
      >

      > Satyananda's comment about "who has never played with the
      >
      > idea of suicide, whose path has not yet begun" speaks of
      >
      > this landscape.
      >
      > ---------------------------------
      >

      > Phase
      > - the light at the end of the tunnel
      >
      > When the individual Karma is partly balanced,
      > the egocentric viewpoints can be given up, and the
      >
      > Buddha within gives the seeker small insights
      >
      > and feelings about what is happening in his life.
      >
      > Slowly, slowly, slowly the stress for the person
      >
      > becomes less, life is more and more (consciously)
      >
      > lived according to "thy will be done".
      >
      > ---------------------------------
      >

      > About further phases I cannot speak,
      > because I have no personal experience.
      >
      > But according to the Elders there is
      >
      > much, much more on the path.
      >

      > N0by, you are the target of your own Buddha.
      >
      > Don't run too fast in your verbal zick-zacks.
      >
      > Let yourself be hit more. Don't win too many
      >
      > fights.
      >

      > With Love
      >

      > Michael

    • Era
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 15, 2004
        > > When the individual Karma is partly balanced,
        > > the egocentric viewpoints can be given up, and the
        > >
        > > Buddha within gives the seeker small insights
        > >
        > > and feelings about what is happening in his life.
        > >
        > > Slowly, slowly, slowly the stress for the person
        > >
        > > becomes less, life is more and more (consciously)
        > >
        > > lived according to "thy will be done".

        nice
      • no by
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 18, 2004
          Dear readers,

          happy, that this gathering

          ''meditation-society of America''

          works again - and accepts the free flow!

          My comments to an old Zen-Master, fabulous friend
          and his written elevating experiences of his
          sophisticated self-realisation in wonderful words
          - online in my web-works here:

          The content of this link follows at the end.
          My comments:

          From my experience it does not make
          much sense to start the evolution-path
          with phase ''Number Zero'' - because
          the children start to count with ''Number One''.

          ''Number One'' is the ''active source of
          evolution'' - like a father, who has to
          fertilize ''Number Two'' to give birth
          to ''Number Three'': so the Child starts.
          When you start counting with Number One
          you reach at the end of the first cycle
          to the ''Holy Number Seven'' - there it is:

          ''Number Seven'' on the evolution-path
          is the ''nondual-love'' and ''acceptance''
          from n0-mind beyond judgement in
          deep peace and comfort with yourself
          - even in pain, agony till your death-bed!

          Sorry for my sometimes mostly retarded
          documented word-works back to phase
          ''Number Three'' - but by these efforts
          - only by these! - sensitivity grows inside!

          This sensitivity is able to distinguish deep down,
          if someone personal or a collective group gathering
          is still in the illusionary bondage of peace-pretended
          phase ''Number One'' or already accending in
          the relaxed sky of ''all-acceptance'' wisdom:

          Phase ''Number Seven''

          With this paradise vision in the
          fulfilled cycle of marvellous mysteries

          n0by

          starts this week with beautiful big blessings

          for all poor people on the path through Phases!

          Hallelujah! OMMM! Mani Padme Hum! Amen! Hail!

          BTW: as law of existence from my experiences and insights:

          People never will be able to reach to an higher Phase,
          when they avoid the quarrels of the awful phases before!

          People, who ''share'' under something like ''parental advice''
          will never ever leave this childish state of Phase One, Two....

          Noby,

             Message 17040 of 17052 Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ]

          Thu Oct 14, 2004  6:39 pm

          back

          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Era"
          wrote: