n0by - Kabir-Michael word in my web-works

  • no by
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 15, 2004
      http://www.n0by.de/n0/ka/ka29.htm

      Noby,

         Message 17040 of 17052 Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ]

      Thu Oct 14, 2004  6:39 pm

      Phase

      Everything is normal, Money is spent and earned,

      religion is for the masses, masters are far away

      in India or Zen-monasteries. Truth is transmitted

      in newspapers or TV

      Phase
        - questions

      One gets curious, visits a master, reads a book,

      asks questions.

      Phase
      - quest
      The Master's Energy has caught. Person becomes seeker,

      Truth becomes quest. Love is everywhere, development

      is happening, the world is full of wonders.

      Many (most?) seekers are stuck in this phase nowadays.

      Some even believe this is the final stage, they "got it",

      are allready enlightened etc. Flower everywhere

      (and false gurus also).

      Phase
      - quarrel

      The unvisible energy around the master has done it's job.

      Individuality has grown and the inner Buddha is creating

      antisocial attitudes to support that process. As the

      spiritual realm has become the seeker's "family" in

      phase 2, the actions and attitudes may even be (seemingly)

      against the spiritual path itself - though they are part of it.

      Not few seekers turn against their former master - also seemingly -

      (and thus prove that he has done his job). Others just

      do the opposite, and become vehement advocates for their

      master - all depends on the individual soul and the game she is

      playing. A common factor is, that the seeker creates situations

      for himself, where he doesn't get support and acknowledgement.

      The N0by-List is a focus point for seekers in this phase.

      Again there is the danger to remain stuck here. Because one

      is stronger now in his individuality than in earlier phases,

      the chance to "be right" or "to remain untouched and cool"

      is seductive.

      To avoid this pitfall, it's important not only to upset,

      but to accept being upset. Not only hitting - but accepting

      and being open to be hit, staying open when hurt. Jesus'

      saying about the other cheek is for seekers in this phase.

      The gems of this phase are not the moments when one wins,

      but when one looses and is hurt.

      Phase
      - starting to give in

      When the seeker has learned to accept that he is in

      God's (or his own Buddha's) hands and that the negative

      situations are to clean and clear his consciousness,

      the next phase can start. Now the Buddha can really

      become nasty towards the ego. Karma can now be balanced.

      And of course the Buddha determines what and how much

      is to be balanced and not the ego.

      It is not uncommon, that illnessnes manifest here

      (like nearly loosing one's eyesight, or gettinng broken

      limbs in self-created accidents when one has not respected

      the eyes and bodies of others in earlier lifes).

      It becomes "dark" for the seeker - only now and then a

      light moment happens - just the minimum needed to keep

      the seeker on track and going. Yet everything is a blessing,

      but this standpoint is unavailable for the seeker (otherwise

      Karma-balancing would not be possible).

      The story about walking through the woods at night

      without a light and only now and then a bolt of lightning

      gives some light on the path - that is a story about

      this phase, like the saying about the "dark night"

      etc. Many stories and talks about this phase are told

      by the elders in the esoteric scene - because is this

      phase any support and encouragement one can get is needed.

      TRUST is needed (and missing) most in this realm.

      Satyananda's comment about "who has never played with the

      idea of suicide, whose path has not yet begun" speaks of

      this landscape.

      Phase
      - the light at the end of the tunnel

      When the individual Karma is partly balanced,

      the egocentric viewpoints can be given up, and the

      Buddha within gives the seeker small insights

      and feelings about what is happening in his life.

      Slowly, slowly, slowly the stress for the person

      becomes less, life is more and more (consciously)

      lived according to "thy will be done".

      About further phases I cannot speak,

      because I have no personal experience.

      But according to the Elders there is

      much, much more on the path.

      N0by, you are the target of your own Buddha.

      Don't run too fast in your verbal zick-zacks.

      Let yourself be hit more. Don't win too many

      fights.

      With Love

      Michael

      back

      http://n0by.de

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Jeff Belyea
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 15, 2004
        At Phase 5, is the potential for little
        insights to give way to a startling
        new "knowing" that goes beyond
        insight. Here, at what Yogananda
        called "the decision point...the
        ether", the aspirant may enter
        the noble silence - a stillness of
        inner chatter - and at the diamond
        point of stillness, on the narrow
        road, the wisdom whisper
        from the mystic heart
        sends its message (slips
        past the critical sensor ) to
        the conscious mind - which is
        the startling new knowing -
        and opens the 6th Phase,
        which is Christ or Krisna
        Consciousness.

        When the light being is seen,
        the aspirant has reached the
        astral level. Light Beings who
        meet the aspirant here are
        those who have entered the
        7th Phase (God Consciousness,
        and absorption into God - a
        realization, an awakening that
        our true being is within God...
        as Jesus said, "The Father God
        and I are One.:) and returned
        to assist those who come to
        the astral level. Although, "returned"
        is not an accurate word, because
        the one who enters the 7th Phase
        never returns.

        What returns is a remnant
        of the former self, with a new
        bag - a Self, a realized self.
        They now must mix the ordinary
        of waking consciousness with
        the extraordinary knowing of
        enlightenment. And, as Sri
        Ringo sang, "It ain't easy".

        Those who return to physical
        existence are awakened and
        under what Bruce Morgen so
        aptly refers to as a "choiceless
        obligation". Those who have
        entered this 7th Phase and
        are in the body, alive and teaching,
        have the distinct impression
        that this 7th Phase knowing
        is the destiny of human kind.

        As Yogananda wrote, their
        chant (if they are of the Bhakti
        Yogi type) is "Shine thy light
        forever on the sancturary of my
        devotion. May I awaken all hearts
        with thy love...with thy love."

        The"boddhisattva" of the
        astral level are those who have
        passed from the physical body.
        They "point" to the entance into the
        One Light - the very presence
        and residence of God for the
        ready aspirant. Those
        who enter this 7th Phase find
        that they are part and parcel of
        that very presence and residence,
        and in a real way, are dissolved
        into God. They have become the
        very form of God...which is Love.

        Love,

        Jeff

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, no by
        <n0by4you@y...> wrote:
> [...]
        >
        > idea of suicide, whose path has not yet begun" speaks of
        >
        > this landscape.
        >
        > ---------------------------------
        >

        > Phase
        > - the light at the end of the tunnel
        >
        > When the individual Karma is partly balanced,
        > the egocentric viewpoints can be given up, and the
        >
        > Buddha within gives the seeker small insights
        >
        > and feelings about what is happening in his life.
        >
        > Slowly, slowly, slowly the stress for the person
        >
        > becomes less, life is more and more (consciously)
        >
        > lived according to "thy will be done".
        >
        > ---------------------------------
        >

        > About further phases I cannot speak,
        > because I have no personal experience.
        >
        > But according to the Elders there is
        >
        > much, much more on the path.
        >

        > N0by, you are the target of your own Buddha.
        >
        > Don't run too fast in your verbal zick-zacks.
        >
        > Let yourself be hit more. Don't win too many

      • Era
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 15, 2004
          > > When the individual Karma is partly balanced,
          > > the egocentric viewpoints can be given up, and the
          > >
          > > Buddha within gives the seeker small insights
          > >
          > > and feelings about what is happening in his life.
          > >
          > > Slowly, slowly, slowly the stress for the person
          > >
          > > becomes less, life is more and more (consciously)
          > >
          > > lived according to "thy will be done".

          nice
        • no by
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 18, 2004
            Dear readers,

            happy, that this gathering

            ''meditation-society of America''

            works again - and accepts the free flow!

            My comments to an old Zen-Master, fabulous friend
            and his written elevating experiences of his
            sophisticated self-realisation in wonderful words
            - online in my web-works here:

            The content of this link follows at the end.
            My comments:

            From my experience it does not make
            much sense to start the evolution-path
            with phase ''Number Zero'' - because
            the children start to count with ''Number One''.

            ''Number One'' is the ''active source of
            evolution'' - like a father, who has to
            fertilize ''Number Two'' to give birth
            to ''Number Three'': so the Child starts.
            When you start counting with Number One
            you reach at the end of the first cycle
            to the ''Holy Number Seven'' - there it is:

            ''Number Seven'' on the evolution-path
            is the ''nondual-love'' and ''acceptance''
            from n0-mind beyond judgement in
            deep peace and comfort with yourself
            - even in pain, agony till your death-bed!

            Sorry for my sometimes mostly retarded
            documented word-works back to phase
            ''Number Three'' - but by these efforts
            - only by these! - sensitivity grows inside!

            This sensitivity is able to distinguish deep down,
            if someone personal or a collective group gathering
            is still in the illusionary bondage of peace-pretended
            phase ''Number One'' or already accending in
            the relaxed sky of ''all-acceptance'' wisdom:

            Phase ''Number Seven''

            With this paradise vision in the
            fulfilled cycle of marvellous mysteries

            n0by

            starts this week with beautiful big blessings

            for all poor people on the path through Phases!

            Hallelujah! OMMM! Mani Padme Hum! Amen! Hail!

            BTW: as law of existence from my experiences and insights:

            People never will be able to reach to an higher Phase,
            when they avoid the quarrels of the awful phases before!

            People, who ''share'' under something like ''parental advice''
            will never ever leave this childish state of Phase One, Two....

            Noby,

               Message 17040 of 17052 Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ]

            Thu Oct 14, 2004  6:39 pm

            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Era"
            wrote:

            ..