Re: To Be or Not To Be Continued

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2004
      <jeff@m...> wrote:

      > medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > "You are one of the imaginary friends who you made up when
      > you were
      > > little. And it's the only one you still play with."
      > > Kir Li Molari
      >
      > Only one? Poor Kir Li Molari.
      > I still have six or seven
      > hanging around.
      >
      > Nice that we can meet
      > over feetball (namaste,
      > ninajiniji). I'm rootin'
      > for the Eagles.
      >
      > But I can feel those
      > Buzzard Colts coming
      > round.

      Yo PapaJeff,
      Manning and Edgerrin James and a good D could be potent enough to get
      the Colts to the AFL final. But N.E. is the SatGuru of the division.
      Much like how for a period of time kids can open the heart Chakra by
      taking Ex-tasy, or the 3rd eye with LSD, an explosive team can have
      moments filled with remarkable results. But when one is balanced and
      has all the chakras flowing, consistency in attachment to the
      unattachable is ongoing, and the Pats have this kind of over-All
      balance. But, they've been there and done that, and are much more
      content than the Eagles, who are equally balanced, but much hungrier
      for the ultimate liberation from suffering (IE: getting to and winning
      the Super Bowl).
      Call it Maya, or a waste of time that could be devoted to spiritual
      seeking, or a distraction from meditation and self enquiry, or
      whatever, football is certainly an interesting part of the drama of
      this incarnation.
    • Nina
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 16, 2004
        > > "You are one of the imaginary friends who you made up when
        > > you were little. And it's the
        > > only one you still play with."
        > > Kir Li Molari
        >
        > Only one? Poor Kir Li Molari.
        > I still have six or seven
        > hanging around.

        Yes, the world is populated by
        my imaginary friends and enemies.

        > Nice that we can meet
        > over feetball (namaste,
        > ninajiniji). I'm rootin'
        > for the Eagles.

        We could meet over feetball
        over my dead body. I HATE
        feetball. No hard feelings, ok?

        I do, however, like what you've
        done with my name. Now I feel
        like a ninja. Hai-ya!

        Nina
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 16, 2004
          <murrkis@y...> wrote:

          > > > "You are one of the imaginary friends who you made up when
          > > > you were little. And it's the
          > > > only one you still play with."
          > > > Kir Li Molari
          > >
          > > Only one? Poor Kir Li Molari.
          > > I still have six or seven
          > > hanging around.
          >
          > Yes, the world is populated by
          > my imaginary friends and enemies.

          Did youse ever see the movie "Identity"?
          It deals with disassociation, and points to where
          one could get real non-dual/advatic/etc. and say
          that all of our friends and enemies are just the
          proverbial "Me"

          > > Nice that we can meet
          > > over feetball (namaste,
          > > ninajiniji). I'm rootin'
          > > for the Eagles.
          >
          > We could meet over feetball
          > over my dead body. I HATE
          > feetball. No hard feelings, ok?

          Sacrilege!!!:-)

          > I do, however, like what you've
          > done with my name. Now I feel
          > like a ninja. Hai-ya!

          I always thought of you more as a yogini,
          but keeping with the multiple personality
          theme, I guess that wouldn't exclude also
          being a ninja. Thus, Sri Yoganinajiniji.