Re: To Be or Not Be Continued

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2004
      <editor@j...> wrote:

      > Yup, that pretty much covers
      > it. Thanks, Bob -- go Giants
      > err, I mean, Iggles.....
      > anyway, how about that NFC
      > East, Gibbs and Parcells are
      > back, Reid and Coughlin are
      > winning! :-)

      Yo Sri Bruce,
      The mantra is being sounded all over the nation...E-A-G-L-E-S !!!
      I've been this hopeful only once before, and that was when Buddy Ryan
      was with the birds. But this year is even more exciting. And having
      Hall of Fame quality coaches to play against and watch makes it even
      better. I don't remember football ever having all these geniuses (for
      real!) displaying their brilliance in one division before. Every team
      has qualities and potential. But so far it looks like the Eagles vs.
      New England, and both may come into it (the holy of holy's Super Bowl)
      undefeated. Ah, there's nothing quite like America's religion,
      Footballism (and particularly the Eagleism denomination:-)