Re: To Be or Not To Be Continued

  • Jeff Belyea
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2004
      medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > "You are one of the imaginary friends who you made up when
      you were
      > little. And it's the only one you still play with."
      > Kir Li Molari

      Only one? Poor Kir Li Molari.
      I still have six or seven
      hanging around.

      Nice that we can meet
      over feetball (namaste,
      ninajiniji). I'm rootin'
      for the Eagles.

      But I can feel those
      Buzzard Colts coming
      round.
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 14, 2004
        <jeff@m...> wrote:

        > medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > "You are one of the imaginary friends who you made up when
        > you were
        > > little. And it's the only one you still play with."
        > > Kir Li Molari
        >
        > Only one? Poor Kir Li Molari.
        > I still have six or seven
        > hanging around.
        >
        > Nice that we can meet
        > over feetball (namaste,
        > ninajiniji). I'm rootin'
        > for the Eagles.
        >
        > But I can feel those
        > Buzzard Colts coming
        > round.

        Yo PapaJeff,
        Manning and Edgerrin James and a good D could be potent enough to get
        the Colts to the AFL final. But N.E. is the SatGuru of the division.
        Much like how for a period of time kids can open the heart Chakra by
        taking Ex-tasy, or the 3rd eye with LSD, an explosive team can have
        moments filled with remarkable results. But when one is balanced and
        has all the chakras flowing, consistency in attachment to the
        unattachable is ongoing, and the Pats have this kind of over-All
        balance. But, they've been there and done that, and are much more
        content than the Eagles, who are equally balanced, but much hungrier
        for the ultimate liberation from suffering (IE: getting to and winning
        the Super Bowl).
        Call it Maya, or a waste of time that could be devoted to spiritual
        seeking, or a distraction from meditation and self enquiry, or
        whatever, football is certainly an interesting part of the drama of
        this incarnation.
      • Nina
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 16, 2004
          > > "You are one of the imaginary friends who you made up when
          > > you were little. And it's the
          > > only one you still play with."
          > > Kir Li Molari
          >
          > Only one? Poor Kir Li Molari.
          > I still have six or seven
          > hanging around.

          Yes, the world is populated by
          my imaginary friends and enemies.

          > Nice that we can meet
          > over feetball (namaste,
          > ninajiniji). I'm rootin'
          > for the Eagles.

          We could meet over feetball
          over my dead body. I HATE
          feetball. No hard feelings, ok?

          I do, however, like what you've
          done with my name. Now I feel
          like a ninja. Hai-ya!

          Nina
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 16, 2004
            <murrkis@y...> wrote:

            > > > "You are one of the imaginary friends who you made up when
            > > > you were little. And it's the
            > > > only one you still play with."
            > > > Kir Li Molari
            > >
            > > Only one? Poor Kir Li Molari.
            > > I still have six or seven
            > > hanging around.
            >
            > Yes, the world is populated by
            > my imaginary friends and enemies.

            Did youse ever see the movie "Identity"?
            It deals with disassociation, and points to where
            one could get real non-dual/advatic/etc. and say
            that all of our friends and enemies are just the
            proverbial "Me"

            > > Nice that we can meet
            > > over feetball (namaste,
            > > ninajiniji). I'm rootin'
            > > for the Eagles.
            >
            > We could meet over feetball
            > over my dead body. I HATE
            > feetball. No hard feelings, ok?

            Sacrilege!!!:-)

            > I do, however, like what you've
            > done with my name. Now I feel
            > like a ninja. Hai-ya!

            I always thought of you more as a yogini,
            but keeping with the multiple personality
            theme, I guess that wouldn't exclude also
            being a ninja. Thus, Sri Yoganinajiniji.