Re: To Be or Not Be Continued

  • Bruce Morgen
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2004
      Yup, that pretty much covers
      it. Thanks, Bob -- go Giants
      err, I mean, Iggles.....
      anyway, how about that NFC
      East, Gibbs and Parcells are
      back, Reid and Coughlin are
      winning! :-)

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2004
        <editor@j...> wrote:

        > Yup, that pretty much covers
        > it. Thanks, Bob -- go Giants
        > err, I mean, Iggles.....
        > anyway, how about that NFC
        > East, Gibbs and Parcells are
        > back, Reid and Coughlin are
        > winning! :-)

        Yo Sri Bruce,
        The mantra is being sounded all over the nation...E-A-G-L-E-S !!!
        I've been this hopeful only once before, and that was when Buddy Ryan
        was with the birds. But this year is even more exciting. And having
        Hall of Fame quality coaches to play against and watch makes it even
        better. I don't remember football ever having all these geniuses (for
        real!) displaying their brilliance in one division before. Every team
        has qualities and potential. But so far it looks like the Eagles vs.
        New England, and both may come into it (the holy of holy's Super Bowl)
        undefeated. Ah, there's nothing quite like America's religion,
        Footballism (and particularly the Eagleism denomination:-)