To Be or Not To Be Continued

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2004
      "You are one of the imaginary friends who you made up when you were
      little. And it's the only one you still play with."
      Kir Li Molari
    • Jeff Belyea
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 14, 2004
        medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > "You are one of the imaginary friends who you made up when
        you were
        > little. And it's the only one you still play with."
        > Kir Li Molari

        Only one? Poor Kir Li Molari.
        I still have six or seven
        hanging around.

        Nice that we can meet
        over feetball (namaste,
        ninajiniji). I'm rootin'
        for the Eagles.

        But I can feel those
        Buzzard Colts coming
        round.
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 14, 2004
          <jeff@m...> wrote:

          > medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > "You are one of the imaginary friends who you made up when
          > you were
          > > little. And it's the only one you still play with."
          > > Kir Li Molari
          >
          > Only one? Poor Kir Li Molari.
          > I still have six or seven
          > hanging around.
          >
          > Nice that we can meet
          > over feetball (namaste,
          > ninajiniji). I'm rootin'
          > for the Eagles.
          >
          > But I can feel those
          > Buzzard Colts coming
          > round.

          Yo PapaJeff,
          Manning and Edgerrin James and a good D could be potent enough to get
          the Colts to the AFL final. But N.E. is the SatGuru of the division.
          Much like how for a period of time kids can open the heart Chakra by
          taking Ex-tasy, or the 3rd eye with LSD, an explosive team can have
          moments filled with remarkable results. But when one is balanced and
          has all the chakras flowing, consistency in attachment to the
          unattachable is ongoing, and the Pats have this kind of over-All
          balance. But, they've been there and done that, and are much more
          content than the Eagles, who are equally balanced, but much hungrier
          for the ultimate liberation from suffering (IE: getting to and winning
          the Super Bowl).
          Call it Maya, or a waste of time that could be devoted to spiritual
          seeking, or a distraction from meditation and self enquiry, or
          whatever, football is certainly an interesting part of the drama of
          this incarnation.
        • Nina
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 16, 2004
            > > "You are one of the imaginary friends who you made up when
            > > you were little. And it's the
            > > only one you still play with."
            > > Kir Li Molari
            >
            > Only one? Poor Kir Li Molari.
            > I still have six or seven
            > hanging around.

            Yes, the world is populated by
            my imaginary friends and enemies.

            > Nice that we can meet
            > over feetball (namaste,
            > ninajiniji). I'm rootin'
            > for the Eagles.

            We could meet over feetball
            over my dead body. I HATE
            feetball. No hard feelings, ok?

            I do, however, like what you've
            done with my name. Now I feel
            like a ninja. Hai-ya!

            Nina
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 16, 2004
              <murrkis@y...> wrote:

              > > > "You are one of the imaginary friends who you made up when
              > > > you were little. And it's the
              > > > only one you still play with."
              > > > Kir Li Molari
              > >
              > > Only one? Poor Kir Li Molari.
              > > I still have six or seven
              > > hanging around.
              >
              > Yes, the world is populated by
              > my imaginary friends and enemies.

              Did youse ever see the movie "Identity"?
              It deals with disassociation, and points to where
              one could get real non-dual/advatic/etc. and say
              that all of our friends and enemies are just the
              proverbial "Me"

              > > Nice that we can meet
              > > over feetball (namaste,
              > > ninajiniji). I'm rootin'
              > > for the Eagles.
              >
              > We could meet over feetball
              > over my dead body. I HATE
              > feetball. No hard feelings, ok?

              Sacrilege!!!:-)

              > I do, however, like what you've
              > done with my name. Now I feel
              > like a ninja. Hai-ya!

              I always thought of you more as a yogini,
              but keeping with the multiple personality
              theme, I guess that wouldn't exclude also
              being a ninja. Thus, Sri Yoganinajiniji.