Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: right now

  • Michael Read
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2002
      Who knows from coincidence? It does give a note of encouragement though as it
      reminds us that there is still beauty. What with the elections and the rough goings on in the world news today a body could start to forget all about the beauty and joy.

      Glad you like it. Another friend sent it to me.

      pax - michael
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2002
        Oh well...I waited 20 minutes, but still just a black screen. No big
        deal...later this week I'm getting a Dell, dude, so I'll try the URL
        again then.
        As is common, still in the dark,
        Bob

        "Michael Read" <maread@t...>
        wrote:
        > It is or may be a little slow to start with on older an older pc. I
        had a black screen for a few seconds as it loaded then the picture
        show started.

        > Try waiting a little longer...
        >
        > Michael

        Service.

      • judirhodes
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 2002
          wrote:
          > Basically, yes. It helps them to take thier meds on time.
          >
          > Now if we can all join hands...
          > Those of you not able to be with us here tonight can
          > feel free to place your hand gently on you computer
          > and join with us as we take full responsibility
          > for our actions - amen and good night.
          >
          > Nah, I just like the music and the pictures. ":-)

          ******* Yes, "feeling good" is one thing, "understanding" is quite
          another. Take your pick!

          Judi