Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: right now

  • Michael Read
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2002
      It is or may be a little slow to start with on older an older pc. I had a black screen for a few seconds as it loaded then the picture show started.

      Try waiting a little longer...

      Michael
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2002
        Who knows from coincidence? It does give a note of encouragement though as it
        reminds us that there is still beauty. What with the elections and the rough goings on in the world news today a body could start to forget all about the beauty and joy.

        Glad you like it. Another friend sent it to me.

        pax - michael
        Thank you! It is wonderful! And, as a coincidence (?) the right
        message in the right moment...
        Edit

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 2002
          Oh well...I waited 20 minutes, but still just a black screen. No big
          deal...later this week I'm getting a Dell, dude, so I'll try the URL
          again then.
          As is common, still in the dark,
          Bob

          "Michael Read" <maread@t...>
          wrote:
          > It is or may be a little slow to start with on older an older pc. I
          had a black screen for a few seconds as it loaded then the picture
          show started.

          > Try waiting a little longer...
          >
          > Michael

          Service.

        • judirhodes
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 5, 2002
            wrote:
            > Basically, yes. It helps them to take thier meds on time.
            >
            > Now if we can all join hands...
            > Those of you not able to be with us here tonight can
            > feel free to place your hand gently on you computer
            > and join with us as we take full responsibility
            > for our actions - amen and good night.
            >
            > Nah, I just like the music and the pictures. ":-)

            ******* Yes, "feeling good" is one thing, "understanding" is quite
            another. Take your pick!

            Judi