meditation workshop in NJ

  • veena shenoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      Dear Friends,

       Here's the info for next week NJ meditation workshop. This is a two day workshop which will energetically conveys to you fundamental meditation techniques for each of the seven energy centers to experience BLISS.
      Please RSVP by Oct 3rd.
      It costs $100/person . Checks payable to Nithyananda Foundation.
      If your friends are interested in meditation please let them know about this program .  we appreciate your help.

      Thanks
      Ma ananda Turiya
      (veena)

      Life Bliss Meditation Workshop
      Conducted by  Veena trained personally by  Paramahamsa Sri Nithyananda Swami
      Miracles are never performed
      They simply happen

      The meditation techniques and the concepts would be imparted by teachers  trained personally by  Paramahamsa Sri Nithyananda Swamigal

      This is a workshop intended to explore mind exercises targeting different aspects of our mental health. Life Bliss is the brainchild of Paramahamsa Sri Nithyananda Swami.From his own journey of life and extensive research on various meditation techniques developed by the ancient masters of various philosophies like Christianity, Buddhism, Sufism and Vedanta he formulated a set of very highly effective meditation techniques compatible with todays lifestyles. Millions of people from various countries have benefited from this program and today we want to share this with you.

      This program focuses on the key energy centers present in the human body and gives us the awareness or understanding to the various emotions that block or open these centers. Meditation is the Key.The awareness and the techniques to energize and activate these centers results in

      7         Stress Reduction

      7         Increased Productivity

      7         Improved Interpersonal Relationships

      7         Overall Physical & Emotional Health.

      Life Bliss Program
      (Ananda Spurana or ASP)
      A Two Day Program For Cleansing
      And Energizing
      The Seven Energy Centers

      This is a two day workshop in central NJ which will energetically conveys to you fundamental meditation techniques for each of the seven energy centers to experience BLISS.

       Saturday, Oct, 9th, 2004 from 9 a.m to 2 p.m and Sunday, Oct 10th, 2004, 9 a.m to 2 p.m.

      It costs $100/person . Checks payable to Nityananda Foundation. We'll be conducting these workshops every month to support Nityananda foundation

      RSVP by Oct 3rd.

      For more details please contact Veena at rajeevi0416@...

      Swami Vivekananda - Quotes

      • Condemn none: if you can stretch out a helping hand, do so. If you cannot, fold your hands, bless your brothers, and let them go their own way.

      • You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself.

      • When we really begin to live in the world, then we understand what is meant by brotherhood or mankind, and not before.

      • The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong.

      • Feel like Christ and you will be a Christ; feel like Buddha and you will be a Buddha. It is feeling that is the life, the strength, the vitality, without which no amount of intellectual activity can reach God.

      • The more we come out and do good to others, the more our hearts will be purified, and God will be in them.

      • You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.

      • The goal of mankind is knowledge. . . . Now this knowledge is inherent in man. No knowledge comes from outside: it is all inside. What we say a man knows, should, in strict psychological language, be what he discovers or unveils; what man learns is really what he discovers by taking the cover off his own soul, which is a mine of infinite knowledge.

      • To devote your life to the good of all and to the happiness of all is religion. Whatever you do for your own sake is not religion.

      • It is our own mental attitude which makes the world what it is for us. Our thought make things beautiful, our thoughts make things ugly. The whole world is in our own minds. Learn to see things in the proper light. First, believe in this world -- that there is meaning behind everything. Everything in the world is good, is holy and beautiful. If you see something evil, think that you are not understanding it in the right light. throw the burden on yourselves!

      • In one word, this ideal is that you are divine.

      • All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.

      Do you Yahoo!?