Re: acsending & descending consciousness

  • Jeff Belyea
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 28, 2004
      If the descending wave of
      consciousness manifests
      as enlightened consciousness,
      then yes, "grace" IMNTBHO.

      Jeff

      (I'm back in the Newport Beach
      area next February, Era.)
      jeff@...

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Era"
      <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
      > hello everyone,
      >
      > I asked Hafizullah if the descending
      > wave is what is called grace..
      > he didn't answer yet
      >
      > what do you think?
      >
      > metta, Era
      >
      > From: Era [mailto:mi_nok@y...]
      >
      > Personal identity and enlightenment cannot go together.
      >
      > Indeed, there is actually no such thing as either
      > personal identity or enlightenment,
      > and the apperception of this fact is itself enlightenment.
      >
      > Balsekar
      >
      > Actually, the Sufis say that personal identity and enlightenment
      CAN go
      > together; it's a form of integration. But that process happens on
      the
      > *descent* of consciousness into manifestation. On the
      *ascent*, Balsekar is=

      > correct.
      >
      > Hafizullah
      > @)->---
    • Era
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 28, 2004
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Era" <mi_nok@y...> wrot=
        e:
        > hello everyone,
        >
        > I asked Hafizullah if the descending
        > wave is what is called grace..
        > he didn't answer yet
        >
        > what do you think?
        >
        > metta, Era
        >
        > From: Era [mailto:mi_nok@y...]
        >
        > Personal identity and enlightenment cannot go together.
        >
        > Indeed, there is actually no such thing as either
        > personal identity or enlightenment,
        > and the apperception of this fact is itself enlightenment.
        >
        > Balsekar
        >
        > Actually, the Sufis say that personal identity and enlightenment CAN go
        > together; it's a form of integration. But that process happens on the
        > *descent* of consciousness into manifestation. On the *ascent*,
        > Balsekar is correct.
        >
        > Hafizullah
        > @)->---

        I think it is what cought Ramana
        enrout the Amrit-nadi
      • Era
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 28, 2004
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Belyea" <jeff@m...=
          > wrote:
          > If the descending wave of
          > consciousness manifests
          > as enlightened consciousness,
          > then yes, "grace" IMNTBHO.

          what does this mean IMNTBHO ?

          I only know IMO

          > Jeff
          >
          > (I'm back in the Newport Beach
          > area next February, Era.)

          good to hear this Jeff ! I hope to
          see you there

          sofar I only met Jeff Brooks in real
          life

          and Don convinced me to see Amachi
          this spring

          hehe

          Era

          > jeff@m...
          >
          > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Era"
          > <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
          > > hello everyone,
          > >
          > > I asked Hafizullah if the descending
          > > wave is what is called grace..
          > > he didn't answer yet
          > >
          > > what do you think?
          > >
          > > metta, Era
          > >
          > > From: Era [mailto:mi_nok@y...]
          > >
          > > Personal identity and enlightenment cannot go together.
          > >
          > > Indeed, there is actually no such thing as either
          > > personal identity or enlightenment,
          > > and the apperception of this fact is itself enlightenment.
          > >
          > > Balsekar
          > >
          > > Actually, the Sufis say that personal identity and enlightenment
          > CAN go
          > > together; it's a form of integration. But that process happens on
          > the
          > > *descent* of consciousness into manifestation. On the
          > *ascent*, Balsekar is=
          > >
          > > correct.
          > >
          > > Hafizullah
          > > @)->---
        • Jeff Belyea
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 28, 2004
            IMO - In my opinion
            IMHO - In my humble opinion
            IMNTBHO - In my never-to-be humble opinion

            (ü)

            <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
            > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff
            Belyea" <jeff@m...=
            > > wrote:
            > > If the descending wave of
            > > consciousness manifests
            > > as enlightened consciousness,
            > > then yes, "grace" IMNTBHO.
            >

            > what does this mean IMNTBHO ?
            >
            > I only know IMO
            >

            > > Jeff
            > >
            > > (I'm back in the Newport Beach
            > > area next February, Era.)
            >

            > good to hear this Jeff ! I hope to
            > see you there
            >
            > sofar I only met Jeff Brooks in real
            > life
            >
            > and Don convinced me to see Amachi
            > this spring
            >
            > hehe
            >
            > Era
            >
            > > jeff@m...
            > >
            > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Era"
            > > <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
            > > > hello everyone,
            > > >
            > > > I asked Hafizullah if the descending
            > > > wave is what is called grace..
            > > > he didn't answer yet
            > > >
            > > > what do you think?
            > > >
            > > > metta, Era
            > > >
            > > > From: Era [mailto:mi_nok@y...]
            > > >
            > > > Personal identity and enlightenment cannot go together.
            > > >
            > > > Indeed, there is actually no such thing as either
            > > > personal identity or enlightenment,
            > > > and the apperception of this fact is itself enlightenment.
            > > >
            > > > Balsekar
            > > >
            > > > Actually, the Sufis say that personal identity and
            enlightenment
            > > CAN go
            > > > together; it's a form of integration. But that process
            happens on
            > > the
            > > > *descent* of consciousness into manifestation. On the
            > > *ascent*, Balsekar is=
            > > >
            > > > correct.
            > > >
            > > > Hafizullah
            > > > @)->---
          • Era
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 29, 2004
              "Jeff Belyea" <jeff@m...=
              > wrote:
              > IMO - In my opinion
              > IMHO - In my humble opinion
              > IMNTBHO - In my never-to-be humble opinion
              >
              > (ü)

              ROFLMAO

              you are incurably enlightened Jeff Ji