acsending & descending consciousness

  • Era
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 28, 2004
      hello everyone,

      I asked Hafizullah if the descending
      wave is what is called grace..
      he didn't answer yet

      what do you think?

      metta, Era

      From: Era [mailto:mi_nok@y...]

      Personal identity and enlightenment cannot go together.

      Indeed, there is actually no such thing as either
      personal identity or enlightenment,
      and the apperception of this fact is itself enlightenment.

      Balsekar

      Actually, the Sufis say that personal identity and enlightenment CAN go
      together; it's a form of integration. But that process happens on the
      *descent* of consciousness into manifestation. On the *ascent*, Balsekar is=

      correct.

      Hafizullah
      @)->---
    • Jeff Belyea
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 28, 2004
        If the descending wave of
        consciousness manifests
        as enlightened consciousness,
        then yes, "grace" IMNTBHO.

        Jeff

        (I'm back in the Newport Beach
        area next February, Era.)
        jeff@...

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Era"
        <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
        > hello everyone,
        >
        > I asked Hafizullah if the descending
        > wave is what is called grace..
        > he didn't answer yet
        >
        > what do you think?
        >
        > metta, Era
        >
        > From: Era [mailto:mi_nok@y...]
        >
        > Personal identity and enlightenment cannot go together.
        >
        > Indeed, there is actually no such thing as either
        > personal identity or enlightenment,
        > and the apperception of this fact is itself enlightenment.
        >
        > Balsekar
        >
        > Actually, the Sufis say that personal identity and enlightenment
        CAN go
        > together; it's a form of integration. But that process happens on
        the
        > *descent* of consciousness into manifestation. On the
        *ascent*, Balsekar is=

        > correct.
        >
        > Hafizullah
        > @)->---
      • Era
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 28, 2004
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Era" <mi_nok@y...> wrot=
          e:
          > hello everyone,
          >
          > I asked Hafizullah if the descending
          > wave is what is called grace..
          > he didn't answer yet
          >
          > what do you think?
          >
          > metta, Era
          >
          > From: Era [mailto:mi_nok@y...]
          >
          > Personal identity and enlightenment cannot go together.
          >
          > Indeed, there is actually no such thing as either
          > personal identity or enlightenment,
          > and the apperception of this fact is itself enlightenment.
          >
          > Balsekar
          >
          > Actually, the Sufis say that personal identity and enlightenment CAN go
          > together; it's a form of integration. But that process happens on the
          > *descent* of consciousness into manifestation. On the *ascent*,
          > Balsekar is correct.
          >
          > Hafizullah
          > @)->---

          I think it is what cought Ramana
          enrout the Amrit-nadi
        • Era
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 28, 2004
            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Belyea" <jeff@m...=
            > wrote:
            > If the descending wave of
            > consciousness manifests
            > as enlightened consciousness,
            > then yes, "grace" IMNTBHO.

            what does this mean IMNTBHO ?

            I only know IMO

            > Jeff
            >
            > (I'm back in the Newport Beach
            > area next February, Era.)

            good to hear this Jeff ! I hope to
            see you there

            sofar I only met Jeff Brooks in real
            life

            and Don convinced me to see Amachi
            this spring

            hehe

            Era

            > jeff@m...
            >
            > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Era"
            > <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
            > > hello everyone,
            > >
            > > I asked Hafizullah if the descending
            > > wave is what is called grace..
            > > he didn't answer yet
            > >
            > > what do you think?
            > >
            > > metta, Era
            > >
            > > From: Era [mailto:mi_nok@y...]
            > >
            > > Personal identity and enlightenment cannot go together.
            > >
            > > Indeed, there is actually no such thing as either
            > > personal identity or enlightenment,
            > > and the apperception of this fact is itself enlightenment.
            > >
            > > Balsekar
            > >
            > > Actually, the Sufis say that personal identity and enlightenment
            > CAN go
            > > together; it's a form of integration. But that process happens on
            > the
            > > *descent* of consciousness into manifestation. On the
            > *ascent*, Balsekar is=
            > >
            > > correct.
            > >
            > > Hafizullah
            > > @)->---
          • Jeff Belyea
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 28, 2004
              IMO - In my opinion
              IMHO - In my humble opinion
              IMNTBHO - In my never-to-be humble opinion

              (ü)

              <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
              > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff
              Belyea" <jeff@m...=
              > > wrote:
              > > If the descending wave of
              > > consciousness manifests
              > > as enlightened consciousness,
              > > then yes, "grace" IMNTBHO.
              >

              > what does this mean IMNTBHO ?
              >
              > I only know IMO
              >

              > > Jeff
              > >
              > > (I'm back in the Newport Beach
              > > area next February, Era.)
              >

              > good to hear this Jeff ! I hope to
              > see you there
              >
              > sofar I only met Jeff Brooks in real
              > life
              >
              > and Don convinced me to see Amachi
              > this spring
              >
              > hehe
              >
              > Era
              >
              > > jeff@m...
              > >
              > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Era"
              > > <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
              > > > hello everyone,
              > > >
              > > > I asked Hafizullah if the descending
              > > > wave is what is called grace..
              > > > he didn't answer yet
              > > >
              > > > what do you think?
              > > >
              > > > metta, Era
              > > >
              > > > From: Era [mailto:mi_nok@y...]
              > > >
              > > > Personal identity and enlightenment cannot go together.
              > > >
              > > > Indeed, there is actually no such thing as either
              > > > personal identity or enlightenment,
              > > > and the apperception of this fact is itself enlightenment.
              > > >
              > > > Balsekar
              > > >
              > > > Actually, the Sufis say that personal identity and
              enlightenment
              > > CAN go
              > > > together; it's a form of integration. But that process
              happens on
              > > the
              > > > *descent* of consciousness into manifestation. On the
              > > *ascent*, Balsekar is=
              > > >
              > > > correct.
              > > >
              > > > Hafizullah
              > > > @)->---
            • Era
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 29, 2004
                "Jeff Belyea" <jeff@m...=
                > wrote:
                > IMO - In my opinion
                > IMHO - In my humble opinion
                > IMNTBHO - In my never-to-be humble opinion
                >
                > (ü)

                ROFLMAO

                you are incurably enlightened Jeff Ji