Re: Hi Group! (any great books?)

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26 5:41 PM
      <jeff@m...> wrote:

      snip

      > Hi -
      >
      > Check out the files section here
      > as a starter.
      >
      > Best,
      >
      > Jeff
      > Mystic Heart Meditation

      Yo PapaJeff and all,

      I went to the files section and saw that the first file listed is an
      eBook of Alister Crowley meditations. I then found that I, as
      moderator, can't delete it, which I was inclined to do, particularly
      as it may be the first thing that a beginner may check, and I have
      great doubts that this would be the "best" this group can offer. So, I
      don't mind debating the rightness or wrongness of deleting this, and
      prefer that we don't have to, but I'd really like to know if anyone
      more compu-savey than me (which would be many), could tell me how one
      goes about getting rid of a file in this group.

      Also, PapaJeff himself has written a very good book, Sunrise at Two
      Lions, that can well serve as a good send off on the Yellow Brick road
      of meditation. It can be found at http://www.mindgoal.com
      BTW, to me, The Living Gita, and The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, both by
      Swami Satchidananda, are the best books you can find.
      PS: The Eagles did it again! Look out everybody else!!!