Re: right now

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2002
      OK - my speakers don't work, so that's not a factor for me, but my
      screen only gets a black screen. Unless this is a site about coal in
      a mine, the only thing I'm seeing is my curiosity rising. As a
      spiritual seeker might ask, "what's it all about"?
      "judirhodes" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., "Michael Read"
      <maread@t...>
      > wrote:
      > > http://www.llangley.com/yoga/wisdom/rightnow%5b2].htm
      > >
      > > This is the url for the click her right now.
      > >
      > > michael
      >
      > ** What is this, a calming technique for inmates of a mental asylum
      > or something? :-)
      >
      > Perhaps. :-)
    • babspiscot
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2002
        Thank you! It is wonderful! And, as a coincidence (?) the right
        message in the right moment...
        Edit