Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: right now

  • Michael Read
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2002
      Basically, yes. It helps them to take thier meds on time.

      Now if we can all join hands...
      Those of you not able to be with us here tonight can
      feel free to place your hand gently on you computer
      and join with us as we take full responsibility
      for our actions - amen and good night.

      Nah, I just like the music and the pictures. ":-)

      Michael
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2002
        It is or may be a little slow to start with on older an older pc. I had a black screen for a few seconds as it loaded then the picture show started.

        Try waiting a little longer...

        Michael
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 2002
          Who knows from coincidence? It does give a note of encouragement though as it
          reminds us that there is still beauty. What with the elections and the rough goings on in the world news today a body could start to forget all about the beauty and joy.

          Glad you like it. Another friend sent it to me.

          pax - michael
          Thank you! It is wonderful! And, as a coincidence (?) the right
          message in the right moment...
          Edit

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 5, 2002
            Oh well...I waited 20 minutes, but still just a black screen. No big
            deal...later this week I'm getting a Dell, dude, so I'll try the URL
            again then.
            As is common, still in the dark,
            Bob

            "Michael Read" <maread@t...>
            wrote:
            > It is or may be a little slow to start with on older an older pc. I
            had a black screen for a few seconds as it loaded then the picture
            show started.

            > Try waiting a little longer...
            >
            > Michael

            Service.

          • judirhodes
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 5, 2002
              wrote:
              > Basically, yes. It helps them to take thier meds on time.
              >
              > Now if we can all join hands...
              > Those of you not able to be with us here tonight can
              > feel free to place your hand gently on you computer
              > and join with us as we take full responsibility
              > for our actions - amen and good night.
              >
              > Nah, I just like the music and the pictures. ":-)

              ******* Yes, "feeling good" is one thing, "understanding" is quite
              another. Take your pick!

              Judi