When Wise Wo/Men argue

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11 5:59 AM
      The sub atomic particles that make up the atoms that group together to
      create the structures that combine to make all the material things in
      the universe are always and in all ways in a joining, maintaining and
      then dissapating paisley patterned dance so beautiful that there are
      no adjectives that can describe it. And yet we see that those who are
      so aware/enlightened/cosmic-conscious/etc and have the option to
      perceive this wonder of wonders often argue among themselves instead
      of delighting in the precious realization of this most obvious and yet
      most illusive reality. It makes one wonder!

      Peacer and blessings,
      Bob

      PS: As St. Rodney once said, "Can't we all just get along", and start
      paying attention to worthy of attention things such as........
      The Eagles will be starting their golden age this Sunday as they
      dominate the Giants and cause all other teams to tremble.
    • Jeff Belyea
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11 9:32 AM
        May the Superbowl reality
        not elude the Eagles for
        yet another lifecycle
        (season).

        Peace of mind prevails
        in New England.

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 11 2:50 PM
          <jeff@m...> wrote:
          > May the Superbowl reality
          > not elude the Eagles for
          > yet another lifecycle
          > (season).
          >
          > Peace of mind prevails
          > in New England.

          Yo PapaJeff,
          Thanks for the good wishes. New England will be right up there again
          unless their blessed QB goes down. But I don't know how your Tampa Bay
          crew will do. In any event, it's great to have battles to look forward
          to that ain't about beating Kerry around the Bush.