No, No nOby Not Here

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2004
      Dear nOby,
      Once again, I am not Ok'ing your most recent word salad... er... i
      mean writing, for posting here. As usual, it was very hard to
      understand, and also included many html click-on items. And as usual,
      at least one of them attacked someone personally. And this time for
      one of the silliest things possible, being too "obese". It reminded me
      of my reaction when Sri Sarlo posted a quote of Osho's, where Osho
      said Swami Sivananda was no good because he was the fattest Guru in
      India. Hah...As if the number or nature of cellular structures in
      someone's physical body had some bearing on their spiritual
      qualities!!!:-)
      I wish you well, and hope you soon get over all your blind spots,
      angers, habitual reactivity, and all other "negative" parts of your Being.
    • n0by
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2004
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Dear nOby,
        > Peace and blessings,
        > Bob

        Dear Bob, dear readers,

        ''What is love, but a second hand emotion?? – dubidu''
        sounds somewhere from beyond, starting my letter,

        `'what is love, but to stay true to yourself?''

        To respect yourself with your bordered brain?

        To accept failure over failure from all
        your best intention? To accept your
        body getting older, weaker day by day?

        To accept your expectations mostly