Research Help Requested
- From an email we received yesterday:
Hello, I am a college student currently writing a research paper on
meditation. I was wondering if I could interview a knowleagable
person about meditation. If I get a reply and permission, I will send
a brief survey via email. It would be greatly appreciated, and thanks
for your time and interest.
- --- In firstname.lastname@example.org, medit8ionsociety
> From an email we received yesterday:Scott just emailed us and says :
> Hello, I am a college student currently writing a research paper on
> meditation. I was wondering if I could interview a knowleagable
> person about meditation. If I get a reply and permission, I will send
> a brief survey via email. It would be greatly appreciated, and thanks
> for your time and interest.
> Scott Anderson
Hello again, I wanted to thank you again for all of your help, I
really appreciate it! This is the survey that I planned on giving. I
am not sure if it is even possible to give a multiple choice survey
over the net? Any suggestions? I have already received one reply
to the posted message! Thanks again,
1. How long have you been practicing meditation?
A) Just a beginner
B) 1 to 5 years
C) 6 to 10 years
D) more than 10 years
2. How long do you spend meditating?
A) Just a few minutes
B) 5 to 15 minutes
C) 20 to 30 minutes
D) I can do it for hours
3. How do you feel after meditating?
A) Same as before
B) Slightly more relaxed
C) Very Relaxed
D) Ready for bed
4. Would you consider yourself to be:
A) A very happy, optimistic person
B) Mostly happy, but have my negative moments
C) A person that has highs and lows
5. How often do you get sick?
A) Rarely to hardly ever
B) once or twice a year
C) 3 to 5 times a year
D) I'm always sick
6. Do you excercise?
7. Have you gotten better at meditating with time?
8. Do you meditate every day?
9. Do you use your own techniques or those from instructional guides?
A) My own
B) Instructional guide
C) A combination of both
10) How has meditation changed your life?
- I can give you interview if you wish to. I have recently written a book and through it explained what is the goal of meditation. the book name is journey to the source decoding matrix trilogy. The web site isthanks pradheep.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - 50x more storage than other providers!