Journal Entry, Eve-November 4 - Eve

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2002
      Hi Eve,

      Beautiful journal entry. I was drawn by your statement that it felt
      familiar, even though you knew you had never experienced it before. This
      happens to me quite often and leads me to believe that there is some sort of
      awakening or developing process taking place when you meditate. The peace
      and calmness adds a certain acceptability to the whole process - notice how
      you were drawn to continue your session when you felt like stopping.

      ...Tony