Arbitrators must come from the Heart of non-judgment

  • lovepeaceyes2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2004
      Aloha my dear brothers and sisters… Maybe I do not understand
      why we have a meditation corner, for all of us to share and learn
      from?
      I read what is going on within this community and I feel like there
      is misguided light here. My grandmother would tell me as a child
      growing up that – `just because you see the light does not
      mean it
      is really the light that you look for from within.' Please help
      me to understand why a brother, who does seem to ask for help in
      meditation and the making of good judgment from the bad, is told by
      someone to seek psychotherapy? First of all Jody is right, a good
      psychotherapy is good to have and hard to find. But also is a good
      teacher of the light!!!!

      Grandmother says that being in the light is not the cleaning part of
      the mind, body, and spirit. But it is the concept that one has
      learn to be in peace and harmony with. In the light there is no
      right or wrong… There are no false teachings or truth
      teachings…
      In the light there sits only you and the super-soul. The completion
      of the oneness just started when you are in the light. One must
      clean the body, mind, and the spirit of who we are as we make our
      journey in life… Do not worry of the completion of the
      journey…
      For when you seek the completion of the journey then you forget the
      actual journey that you are in right now and forever more… Then
      one
      day upon your own completion you may have to go back to finish a
      journey that you where not aware of, or just past by, not completing
      the stages of learning we come to this planet for…

      Seek that which we need to improve our self in life, but be honest
      with our self do not lie or tell stories… Do not hear that which
      is sounding like it is of the light but really it is just a bug
      wishing to be a human… Know the different between contemplation
      and meditation. Know inner truth which no person can take away. Do
      not blame the world for the things we create within ourselves…

      It is true – it is hard to find a good psychotherapy, just like
      it is true it is hard to find a good guru of the light. But
      remember we find that which we attract to our self, who we are
      already made of… Sai Baba says that knowledge is already in you,
      all I do is open the door… Do you have the strength to walk
      through
      it…????

      OM TAT SAT
      Your Friend and Brother in the Light
      Rama
    • jodyrrr
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2004
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "lovepeaceyes2000"
        <lovepeaceyes2000@y...> wrote:

        [snip]

        > Sai Baba says that knowledge is already in you,
        > all I do is open the door… Do you have the strength to walk
        > through
        > it…????

        If you do, you better get ready for a bit of carnal
        knowledge along with the "enlightenment" he gives you. ;)