re: choices

  • hjackdavis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 28, 2004
      thank u very much jeff
      even though my bad choices have taken my freedom away from me in my past threw my meditation i am able to reach out in the community i grew up can now better acept the fact that some people do not want to accept my change,threw my meditation with i feel rejected by them i do feel a calmness and have started using compassion and loving/kindness with my self now compared to going back to the gutter of depression and so forth
      i have 2 college degrees but cannot use them in my feild
      i am a work in progess,much metta jeff
      jack davis
    • hjackdavis@aol.com