Awakening in Oneness

  • lovepeaceyes2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2004
      Thank you for your question last night and after meditation this
      morning this is the only answer that comes to my heart: If you have
      more to ask please feel free to question in sharing we grow within
      the light of the Creator as one...

      Answer: Sisters and brothers - See the Creator in all; Transcend
      the consciousness of the many and cultivate the consciousness of the
      One; that will end strife, grief. pain and pride. See all as but
      expressions of the same Creator, as appearances on the same sreen,
      as bulbs lit by the same current, though of manfold colours and
      wattage. In the Gita the Lord has declared - "Beejam maam sarva
      bhoothaanam" - 'I am the seed for all beings.'

      We are treating the picture as God and not treating God as a
      picture. Worship the stone as God, not treat God as stone....

      Shanti

      Sifu Rama Anananda Das
      Ramaananda@...