Re: [Meditation Society of America] Hello

  • roya kanani
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 25, 2004
      Hello Kevin,
      My name is Roya, I am Iranian and live in Iran - Tehran. I began to learn meditation from about two years ago. After I learn meditation, many things began change in my life, there was big changes, I sprated with my boy friend  , chang my place of my work, and I don't painting. I love painting, but I think to find the better things in my life. I try to help the other people, but I  face with many problems. I heard some voice and saw pictures like casper,  I saw afew of them around people. I stop my pactice for a short time. my think about the world change. I fear some times. I like help the others and my self. I have a good experance 3 days ago. I was in radiology , a baby was there that must  take picture of low part of her body , but the picture is not clear for 3 time, I sea the baby and I plan to give her enrgiy, the she make quite and its picture was clear this time. I try to talk her after that, she came my  hands and try to talk me and laght me. I have good feeling that time, so I  decied to try learn more about this. I  think after i find there are creatures expet us I loss my confedence and afear from them.
      I don't know you believe this or not but I feel you can help me.
      I am sorry that I was not fluent in English, but I try to say my mean.
      have good time

      KevinDockery <kevindockery@...> wrote:
      Hello,
      I am Kevin Dockery the Director of the Foundation for the Advancment
      of Human Knowledge. I am new to this group, and I would like to
      introduce myself. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to training
      the mind and the development of our latent human capacities. I wish
      to become friends with the members of this group so that I may serve
      when it is time for me to serve, and learn when it is time for me to
      learn. I do not profess to know it all. Neither am I professing to
      be a master. I, however, am professing that when it comes to tapping
      into the hidden capacties of your heart I get to be one of the best.
      I am open to anyone who has something to offer.

      Sincerly,
      Kevin Dockery (The Director of the Foundation for the Advancement of
      Human Knolwedge. www.fahk.org.

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Melissa
      Message 2 of 8 , May 23 9:01 AM
        Hello....I am Melissa and I am new to this board. I am very interested
        in learning how to meditate....I have alot going on in my life and I
        need to find ways to relax...someone suggested meditation to me.

        Okay, just alittle of what is happening in my life. I have a Fiancee in
        Jail...he has been in there 8 months awaiting trial.....I am looking
        for info on meditation that he can us also in jail. He was suggested
        Buddhism Mantras.....but I dont know anything on this nor any kind of
        meditation for that matter. Is there anywhere on the net that you can
        find step-by-step details for this, to which I can copy and send him
        and also use myself.

        Any and all help is more than appreciated.

        Melissa
      • merl martin

          Message 4 of 8 , May 23 4:51 PM
            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, merl martin
            <budmanbutch@y...> wrote:
            > yes there is, type meditation "techniques " just the way i just did
            and you will get alot of different techniques, ok.

            Actually, if you do type in "meditation techniques"
            on Google, the 2nd listing is our site, Meditation Station
            http://www.meditationsociety.com
            Here you will find dozens of techniques and concepts, all
            explained in a friendly "how-to" manner. I hope you
            will find this beneficial and enjoyable.

            > Melissa <mawissa1@j...> wrote:Hello....I am Melissa and I am new to
            this board. I am very interested
            > in learning how to meditate....I have alot going on in my life and I
            > need to find ways to relax...someone suggested meditation to me.
            >
            > Okay, just alittle of what is happening in my life. I have a Fiancee in
            > Jail...he has been in there 8 months awaiting trial.....I am looking
            > for info on meditation that he can us also in jail. He was suggested
            > Buddhism Mantras.....but I dont know anything on this nor any kind of
            > meditation for that matter. Is there anywhere on the net that you can
            > find step-by-step details for this, to which I can copy and send him
            > and also use myself.
            >
            > Any and all help is more than appreciated.
            >
            > Melissa

            > Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new Resources site!
          • globe_peace2002
            Message 5 of 8 , May 23 7:58 PM
              I don't think any technique would help you
              see http://www.udaypai.net/begin.htm
              Martin

              <budmanbutch@y...> wrote:
              > yes there is, type meditation "techniques " just the way i just did
              and you will get alot of different techniques, ok.

              > Melissa <mawissa1@j...> wrote:Hello....I am Melissa and I am new to
              this board. I am very interested
              > in learning how to meditate....I have alot going on in my life and
              > need to find ways to relax...someone suggested meditation to me.
              >
              > Okay, just alittle of what is happening in my life. I have a
              Fiancee in
              > Jail...he has been in there 8 months awaiting trial.....I am
              looking
              > for info on meditation that he can us also in jail. He was
              suggested
              > Buddhism Mantras.....but I dont know anything on this nor any kind
              of
              > meditation for that matter. Is there anywhere on the net that you
              can
              > find step-by-step details for this, to which I can copy and send
              him
              > and also use myself.
              >
              > Any and all help is more than appreciated.
              >
              > Melissa

              Service.

              > Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new Resources site!
            • rushi_kant
              Message 6 of 8 , May 23 10:12 PM
                Melissa, vipassana meditation is increasingly getting applied & finding
                effectively successful in prisons in US. visit www.dhamma.org.
                May u find ways to cope up with yr situation.
                Rushikant.

                -- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Melissa"
                <mawissa1@j...> wrote:
                > Hello....I am Melissa and I am new to this board. I am very
                interested
                > in learning how to meditate....I have alot going on in my life and I
                > need to find ways to relax...someone suggested meditation to me.
                >
                > Okay, just alittle of what is happening in my life. I have a Fiancee
                in
                > Jail...he has been in there 8 months awaiting trial.....I am looking
                > for info on meditation that he can us also in jail. He was suggested
                > Buddhism Mantras.....but I dont know anything on this nor any kind of
                > meditation for that matter. Is there anywhere on the net that you can
                > find step-by-step details for this, to which I can copy and send him
                > and also use myself.
                >
                > Any and all help is more than appreciated.
                >
                > Melissa
              • merl martin
                Message 7 of 8 , May 24 1:23 PM
                  thank-you i will check it out.