Discrimination is one of the basic foundations of meditation

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2004
      Well, I again have deleted another post. This one copied the post I
      had just deleted and that I felt was inappropriate (and other similar
      adjectives)for this group.
    • no by
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2004
        Dear Readers,

        the Cyber-World looks huge in fantasies!
        Reality provides a  dwarf's tiny gathering.

        ''Discrimination is one of the basic foundations of meditation''

        Thus spoke the President of the famous
        Meditation Society Of America, Bob Rose!

        Our little, lovely friends from Cyber-Meetings
        like Jeffeji, the Enlightened Entertainer, agree.

        More will agree our Old traditionalist Swami Sad
        Ananda, Math Professor+Bus Driver in Rajneeshpuram.

        In this Munich Laboratory here of Mental Health Exploration
        the average mental mediocrity provides similiar results:

        These expectated and calculated Robot Mechanics
        function according to the experiments of Pawlow's Dog.

        In this so called luke warm ''normality'', it looks safe and
        comfortable for Moms to raise their Kids to  Next Mechanics.

        There are some rarer places on Earth like Himalyan Heights,
        Swamps in Amazonas or hidden caves in Kongo, Africa.

        To explore those rare places of Human Consciousness
        do we need  a special preparation? Another kind of courage?

        Are those rare places on Earth and in Consciouness
        not as well part of our life, nature? Worth an expedition?

        The big pilgram places like Salt Lake City, Poona, Rom,
        Moskow, Jerusalem or Wall Street will always be crowded.

        Pilgrams in closed groups devote religious attachments
        for a collective support of superiority  feelings above others.

        Rare places on Earth and in Consciousness are hard
        to reach by an ardous travel only: few will go there.

        What insights to get on those pittoresque places
        like Himalyan Heights, Amazon Swamps, Kongo Caves?

        The insights to get in cosy collective closed constellations from
        people like JeffeJi or Bob Rose, President of U.S. Med. Society?

        Clear calculated results like from Tradionalist
        Sheela Fascists - document with coming mail!

        n0by

        wrote:
        Well, I again have deleted another post. This one copied the post I
        had just deleted and that I felt was inappropriate (and other similar
        adjectives)for this group.

        http://n0by.de

        Do you Yahoo!?