Hello

  • KevinDockery
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 21, 2004
      Hello,
      I am Kevin Dockery the Director of the Foundation for the Advancment
      of Human Knowledge. I am new to this group, and I would like to
      introduce myself. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to training
      the mind and the development of our latent human capacities. I wish
      to become friends with the members of this group so that I may serve
      when it is time for me to serve, and learn when it is time for me to
      learn. I do not profess to know it all. Neither am I professing to
      be a master. I, however, am professing that when it comes to tapping
      into the hidden capacties of your heart I get to be one of the best.
      I am open to anyone who has something to offer.

      Sincerly,
      Kevin Dockery (The Director of the Foundation for the Advancement of
      Human Knolwedge. www.fahk.org.
    • roya kanani
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 25, 2004
        Hello Kevin,
        My name is Roya, I am Iranian and live in Iran - Tehran. I began to learn meditation from about two years ago. After I learn meditation, many things began change in my life, there was big changes, I sprated with my boy friend  , chang my place of my work, and I don't painting. I love painting, but I think to find the better things in my life. I try to help the other people, but I  face with many problems. I heard some voice and saw pictures like casper,  I saw afew of them around people. I stop my pactice for a short time. my think about the world change. I fear some times. I like help the others and my self. I have a good experance 3 days ago. I was in radiology , a baby was there that must  take picture of low part of her body , but the picture is not clear for 3 time, I sea the baby and I plan to give her enrgiy, the she make quite and its picture was clear this time. I try to talk her after that, she came my  hands and try to talk me and laght me. I have good feeling that time, so I  decied to try learn more about this. I  think after i find there are creatures expet us I loss my confedence and afear from them.
        I don't know you believe this or not but I feel you can help me.
        I am sorry that I was not fluent in English, but I try to say my mean.
        have good time

        KevinDockery <kevindockery@...> wrote:
        Hello,
        I am Kevin Dockery the Director of the Foundation for the Advancment
        of Human Knowledge. I am new to this group, and I would like to
        introduce myself. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to training
        the mind and the development of our latent human capacities. I wish
        to become friends with the members of this group so that I may serve
        when it is time for me to serve, and learn when it is time for me to
        learn. I do not profess to know it all. Neither am I professing to
        be a master. I, however, am professing that when it comes to tapping
        into the hidden capacties of your heart I get to be one of the best.
        I am open to anyone who has something to offer.

        Sincerly,
        Kevin Dockery (The Director of the Foundation for the Advancement of
        Human Knolwedge. www.fahk.org.

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Melissa
        Message 3 of 8 , May 23 9:01 AM
          Hello....I am Melissa and I am new to this board. I am very interested
          in learning how to meditate....I have alot going on in my life and I
          need to find ways to relax...someone suggested meditation to me.

          Okay, just alittle of what is happening in my life. I have a Fiancee in
          Jail...he has been in there 8 months awaiting trial.....I am looking
          for info on meditation that he can us also in jail. He was suggested
          Buddhism Mantras.....but I dont know anything on this nor any kind of
          meditation for that matter. Is there anywhere on the net that you can
          find step-by-step details for this, to which I can copy and send him
          and also use myself.

          Any and all help is more than appreciated.

          Melissa
        • merl martin

            Message 5 of 8 , May 23 4:51 PM
              --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, merl martin
              <budmanbutch@y...> wrote:
              > yes there is, type meditation "techniques " just the way i just did
              and you will get alot of different techniques, ok.

              Actually, if you do type in "meditation techniques"
              on Google, the 2nd listing is our site, Meditation Station
              http://www.meditationsociety.com
              Here you will find dozens of techniques and concepts, all
              explained in a friendly "how-to" manner. I hope you
              will find this beneficial and enjoyable.

              > Melissa <mawissa1@j...> wrote:Hello....I am Melissa and I am new to
              this board. I am very interested
              > in learning how to meditate....I have alot going on in my life and I
              > need to find ways to relax...someone suggested meditation to me.
              >
              > Okay, just alittle of what is happening in my life. I have a Fiancee in
              > Jail...he has been in there 8 months awaiting trial.....I am looking
              > for info on meditation that he can us also in jail. He was suggested
              > Buddhism Mantras.....but I dont know anything on this nor any kind of
              > meditation for that matter. Is there anywhere on the net that you can
              > find step-by-step details for this, to which I can copy and send him
              > and also use myself.
              >
              > Any and all help is more than appreciated.
              >
              > Melissa

              > Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new Resources site!
            • globe_peace2002
              Message 6 of 8 , May 23 7:58 PM
                I don't think any technique would help you
                see http://www.udaypai.net/begin.htm
                Martin

                <budmanbutch@y...> wrote:
                > yes there is, type meditation "techniques " just the way i just did
                and you will get alot of different techniques, ok.

                > Melissa <mawissa1@j...> wrote:Hello....I am Melissa and I am new to
                this board. I am very interested
                > in learning how to meditate....I have alot going on in my life and
                > need to find ways to relax...someone suggested meditation to me.
                >
                > Okay, just alittle of what is happening in my life. I have a
                Fiancee in
                > Jail...he has been in there 8 months awaiting trial.....I am
                looking
                > for info on meditation that he can us also in jail. He was
                suggested
                > Buddhism Mantras.....but I dont know anything on this nor any kind
                of
                > meditation for that matter. Is there anywhere on the net that you
                can
                > find step-by-step details for this, to which I can copy and send
                him
                > and also use myself.
                >
                > Any and all help is more than appreciated.
                >
                > Melissa

                Service.

                > Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new Resources site!
              • rushi_kant
                Message 7 of 8 , May 23 10:12 PM
                  Melissa, vipassana meditation is increasingly getting applied & finding
                  effectively successful in prisons in US. visit www.dhamma.org.
                  May u find ways to cope up with yr situation.
                  Rushikant.

                  -- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Melissa"
                  <mawissa1@j...> wrote:
                  > Hello....I am Melissa and I am new to this board. I am very
                  interested
                  > in learning how to meditate....I have alot going on in my life and I
                  > need to find ways to relax...someone suggested meditation to me.
                  >
                  > Okay, just alittle of what is happening in my life. I have a Fiancee
                  in
                  > Jail...he has been in there 8 months awaiting trial.....I am looking
                  > for info on meditation that he can us also in jail. He was suggested
                  > Buddhism Mantras.....but I dont know anything on this nor any kind of
                  > meditation for that matter. Is there anywhere on the net that you can
                  > find step-by-step details for this, to which I can copy and send him
                  > and also use myself.
                  >
                  > Any and all help is more than appreciated.
                  >
                  > Melissa
                • merl martin
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 24 1:23 PM
                    thank-you i will check it out.