Re: ever heard of the Legacy Center?

  • Dennis K
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2004
      Hi Nina,
      I never heard of them, but anyone charging the kinds of fees they do for the
      kinds of things they offer in their curriculum is automatically suspect to
      me. With the plethora of excellent books and not-for-profit organizations
      available to address such life management issues, I don't see why anyone
      should pay hundreds and thousands of dollars for it.

      Just my two cents.
      -Dennis K