ever heard of the Legacy Center?

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2004
      A friend forwarded me this link
      http://www.thelegacycenter.com/

      Has anyone ever heard of this
      center? This site makes no mention
      of 'who' is behind the legacy center.
      No director, no instructors, no
      founders, or board of directors.
      Not even a simple secretarial
      contact person. Google it, and a
      'spin off' center surfaces
      (http://www.thelegacycenterfoundation.org/).
      In this one, a board is mentioned, but again,
      only vague mention of 'what they do' in
      their workshops.

      Anyone know about this group?

      Nina
    • Dennis K
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2004
        Hi Nina,
        I never heard of them, but anyone charging the kinds of fees they do for the
        kinds of things they offer in their curriculum is automatically suspect to
        me. With the plethora of excellent books and not-for-profit organizations
        available to address such life management issues, I don't see why anyone
        should pay hundreds and thousands of dollars for it.

        Just my two cents.
        -Dennis K