Benefits of NEW MAN transformative meditation

  • no by
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2004
      Dear Readers,

      Gene Poole, a skilled American online artist,
      with high qualified therapeutic skills again
      has delivered one of his elevating lectures!

      Maybe some of you wonna dive deeper
      into our OLD European culture ?
      http://www.n0by.de/2/rst/GeneP/gene29.htm

      The Lovely Lady Joyce has confessed
      her deepest connectivity failure:

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      > "know_mystery" wrote:

      > PS - Sorry... I forgot to sign this post of mine --- got
      > disconnected from my isp 3 times while i was composing it and got
      > anxious about ever being able to hit send! Silly me. Lately i am
      > getting disconected a lot at the strangest times of the day
      > sometimes... Wondering what that's all about...
      >
      > love,
      > joyce
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Gene Poole knows mysteries behind those events!
      Gene Poole recognizes the roots of hard hindrance:

      Thanks all in America, Europe, all over the Globe,
      Gene Poole! And give His Divine Greatness a big Hand!

      PRAYER/Welcome to Ryze Guilt French Fry /joyce

        Message 15140 of 15141 |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ]

      Wed Aug 18, 2004  6:14 am

      Joyce, only the OLD WOMAN who has missed her chance to TRANSFORM can be so disconnected!

      And you and all other AMERICANS, especially the evil triad of CHENEY, WOOFOWITTS & PERL, the killers of OSHO, deserve to be disconnected at the most INCONVENIENT times!

      Joyce, the 10,000 buddhas aren't disconnected, are they? Those who are FULLY TRANSFORMED, do not need a MODEM! Because, their heightened SPIRITUAL NO-MIND awareness, is their NATURAL BROADBAND, the DSL of the Network of the New Man!

      Joyce, only the OLD WOMAN who has missed

      Only the tragic n0by, with his roots growing from FASCIST seeds, can expect ETERNAL DISCONNECTION, as he scorns and mocks those who have drank deep of the Osho Cool-aid! Only n0by (and maybe Veet, too) for whom it is TOO LATE, will cry bitter tears (sob sob sob!) as they grovel at the feet of the NEW MAN!

      Yes, it is all about n0by; in every way, inferior, and too stupid to even realize that! His farts have the death-odor which only the OLD MAN can produce! But the NEW MAN has no farts, or if he does, they smell great! Especially if they bubble up from the secret Lake Constance New-Man Bunker!

      Soho: "You never tire of asking, what am I on? But you never realize, that it is not that i am on anything; it is that everything is on me! Hey! Get it OFF!"

      Joyce, you missed your chance to discover your own inner HOURI, you never came to Poona or to Rajneeshpuram, and so never did you have the total no-mind love experience of service to several Sannyassins; and it is about love, is it not!

      Joyce, you missed your chance to discover your own inner HOURI,

      So, Joyce, you and everyone else, MISSED your chance to TRANSFORM; but you can take comfort in the presence of the New Man, who expects his shoes shined and hot coffee upon awakening.

      Love, Nomerci

      and hot coffee upon awakening.

      back

      yours