ThaThaThaThat's All Folks or is it?

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2004
      Yesterday when I was talking with Byron V, a fellow RN, and whose
      beautiful photographic art will be featured in the next issue of The
      Inner Traveler, he mentioned that Guru Bawa used to say that there are
      70,000 veils of illusion. And I said that that's like saying that
      someone is just a little pregnant, and that once THE Veil of Illusion
      is really torn assunder, That's THAT! But I now witness myself seeing
      how the great Sufi master's pointing is quite applicable and
      appropriate. When a seeker sees that his whole identity has been just
      a fabrication, and that there's much more than just one way to
      perceive Reality, and that his senses, mind, and emotions are
      transient and flaw-filled tools to accurately perceive even the world
      of duality and totally incapable of perception of Unity, and other
      similar and wildly different experiences, that these demonstrate that
      there are many many veils of belief/illusion that are ripped away, and
      more and more the vision and understanding of the infinite eternal
      Real Self identity of Truth/Consciousness/Bliss become clearer.
    • Jeff Belyea
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2004
        Yes, the process of moving
        closer to Reality may be seen