a kindly hello from kc, mo, usa

  • Rod S
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9 7:00 PM
      Hello and kindness to you all,

      I live in the Kansas City area and after reading some of J. Donald Walters books and enjoying his expanding-consciousness ideas and methods, I've been learning/practicing meditation.  I'm trying to be more consistent/disciplined, but I fall asleep too or get dragged off by a tangent thought...

      Well, besides individual/private meditation, I've also been learning about Tantra- couples and group meditation with touch.  Walters doesn't teach it but other sources I've read make me think my wife and I could grow spiritually as a couple through Tantra practices.

      Do any of you have real-life (long-term) experience with Tantra, and care to share?

      I like to keep my postings short, so that's it for now.

      Respectfully,

      Rod S.
      http://www.geocities.com/rodswww/rodsplace.html
      .